Your are the 3573th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Wicced Clothing
TotalPost:5
Changes That Really Need To Be Made!!! Reply

1. Make tracked shipping available for a smaller fee. This gives peace of mind to us the merchants and our customers. This also covers us should they take a PayPal claim out on an order because having tracking is the only proof of shipment they take.

2. Paying extra for FedEx should mean those order ship before or at least at the same rate as free shipped items. It doesn't make any sense to pay an extra $30 to get something faster and then have to wait longer for that item to be shipped. I recently paid for faster shipping so my customer could receive it by Christmas and it's still in processing after a week?!?!

3. Better customer service. Your customer service is one of the most difficult to work with. I understand as drop shippers it's our responsibility to make sure an order is correct before sending however there have been a few times where it has been your fault and you very reluctantly will help. We can't do our job if you don't do yours. It makes us look bad to our customers which means we'll have fewer of them and that means less money for you.

4. Do not include prices. This may be the worst offence of all as we're paying for a drop shipping service and that means the customer should not receive any prices what so ever. I've had people contact me thinking I only pay $12 for a blanket and expect their money back. It would also be nice to have our own logos on invoices and packages.

This is all something I would be willing to pay extra for and I'm sure I'm not alone.

25/12/2014 5:32:03

Lucille Hedges
TotalPost:4
RE:Changes That Really Need To Be Made!!! Reply

>1. Make tracked shipping available for a smaller fee. This gives peace of mind to us the merchants and our customers. This also covers us should they take a PayPal claim out on an order because having tracking is the only proof of shipment they take.
    >
    >2. Paying extra for FedEx should mean those order ship before or at least at the same rate as free shipped items. It doesn't make any sense to pay an extra $30 to get something faster and then have to wait longer for that item to be shipped. I recently paid for faster shipping so my customer could receive it by Christmas and it's still in processing after a week?!?!
    >
    >3. Better customer service. Your customer service is one of the most difficult to work with. I understand as drop shippers it's our responsibility to make sure an order is correct before sending however there have been a few times where it has been your fault and you very reluctantly will help. We can't do our job if you don't do yours. It makes us look bad to our customers which means we'll have fewer of them and that means less money for you.
    >
    >4. Do not include prices. This may be the worst offence of all as we're paying for a drop shipping service and that means the customer should not receive any prices what so ever. I've had people contact me thinking I only pay $12 for a blanket and expect their money back. It would also be nice to have our own logos on invoices and packages.
    >
    >This is all something I would be willing to pay extra for and I'm sure I'm not alone.
    >
    >
    I totally agree regarding tracked post and FedEx ship out times.
    Tracked post has been a long time request from most resellers with no positive outcome for the reseller.
    I am most happy to pay for registered post for all packages and am totally certain customers are happy to pay the extra just to have a tracking number for peace of mind it will arrive.
    It would be a God send Arts, Please!
    Lucille

27/12/2014 15:03:45
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1