Your are the 2791th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

John Caddis
TotalPost:2
Bulk Order Returns and Refunds Reply

I received an order of 10 watches for a customer this morning and the print quality on the watch faces was very poor. Obviously my customer does not want them as they are pretty sub-standard. I've ordered 100's of watches in the past and never had any problems so I thought it would be easy enough to return them to have them re-printed or have my payment refunded. Then when I looked into how to go about doing this I get a message popping up to say that 'Bulk Orders Cannot Be Exchanged Or Refunded' Anyone else had any experience of this? Surely this cannot be right? Can it?
2/4/2014 21:18:11

kay stevens
TotalPost:148
RE:Bulk Order Returns and Refunds Reply

>I received an order of 10 watches for a customer this morning and the print quality on the watch faces was very poor. Obviously my customer does not want them as they are pretty sub-standard. I've ordered 100's of watches in the past and never had any problems so I thought it would be easy enough to return them to have them re-printed or have my payment refunded. Then when I looked into how to go about doing this I get a message popping up to say that 'Bulk Orders Cannot Be Exchanged Or Refunded' Anyone else had any experience of this? Surely this cannot be right? Can it?

Artsnow say that any problems (lost in post, faults etc) are covered by the 5% discount. If you have a big order like yours which is faulty then no way would the 5% cover it. I would suggest you email them with the details pointing out it is THEIR error and you would like to return the watches. Hopefully they will do something about it. However, don't be surprised if you are told it is covered by the 5%.
11/5/2014 15:53:27

naeem ahmed
TotalPost:2

>I received an order of 10 watches for a customer this morning and the print quality on the watch faces was very poor. Obviously my customer does not want them as they are pretty sub-standard. I've ordered 100's of watches in the past and never had any problems so I thought it would be easy enough to return them to have them re-printed or have my payment refunded. Then when I looked into how to go about doing this I get a message popping up to say that 'Bulk Orders Cannot Be Exchanged Or Refunded' Anyone else had any experience of this? Surely this cannot be right? Can it?

Hi i had a problem with a bulk order for a customer a few years ago now. 8 of the watches had broken glass and AN asked me to return them to HK. Anyone else notice longer delays in customers getting their items? having to refund/replace a lot of items
13/5/2014 5:28:20

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

When I had a problem, I took a picture and sent via email. Problem was fixed.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
10/6/2014 22:05:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1