Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
If you sell on Ebay read this Reply

Ebay Spring Seller Announcement:
    http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/springupdate2014/sellerstandards.html

This isn't good news. I find the majority of the changes very, very concerning.

Starting with the August 20 monthly seller evaluation, a new measure, the transaction defect rate ("defect rate"), will replace the current four individual detailed seller rating requirements in evaluating seller performance. This new rating may impact your status.
    The defect rate is simply the percentage of a seller's successful transactions that have one or more of the following transaction-related defects, the top predictors that a buyer will leave eBay or buy less:
    Detailed seller rating of 1, 2 or 3 for item as described
    Detailed seller rating of 1 for shipping time
    Negative or neutral feedback
    Return initiated for a reason that indicates the item was not as described
    eBay Money Back Guarantee (previously known as eBay Buyer Protection) or PayPal Purchase Protection case opened for an item not received or an item not as described
    Seller-cancelled transactions
3/12/2014 1:13:54 PM

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
RE:If you sell on Ebay read this Reply

Bumping this topic up. This is important.
3/21/2014 6:55:22 AM

rustam
TotalPost:9

>Ebay Spring Seller Announcement:
    >http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/springupdate2014/sellerstandards.html
    >
    >This isn't good news. I find the majority of the changes very, very concerning.
    >
    >Starting with the August 20 monthly seller evaluation, a new measure, the transaction defect rate ("defect rate"), will replace the current four individual detailed seller rating requirements in evaluating seller performance. This new rating may impact your status.
    >The defect rate is simply the percentage of a seller's successful transactions that have one or more of the following transaction-related defects, the top predictors that a buyer will leave eBay or buy less:
    >Detailed seller rating of 1, 2 or 3 for item as described
    >Detailed seller rating of 1 for shipping time
    >Negative or neutral feedback
    >Return initiated for a reason that indicates the item was not as described
    >eBay Money Back Guarantee (previously known as eBay Buyer Protection) or PayPal Purchase Protection case opened for an item not received or an item not as described
    >Seller-cancelled transactions

Hello
    Yes this is importante! Need track
3/23/2014 1:26:30 PM

kay stevens
TotalPost:148

To tell you the truth, I am over playing ebay's games. I will run my business the way I want to and not be told by them how to do it. In the past even if you abide by all their rules and regulations you still get hit with rolling blackouts and glitches.
3/23/2014 5:54:36 PM

rustam
TotalPost:9

>Ebay Spring Seller Announcement:
    >http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/springupdate2014/sellerstandards.html
    >
    >This isn't good news. I find the majority of the changes very, very concerning.
    >
    >Starting with the August 20 monthly seller evaluation, a new measure, the transaction defect rate ("defect rate"), will replace the current four individual detailed seller rating requirements in evaluating seller performance. This new rating may impact your status.
    >The defect rate is simply the percentage of a seller's successful transactions that have one or more of the following transaction-related defects, the top predictors that a buyer will leave eBay or buy less:
    >Detailed seller rating of 1, 2 or 3 for item as described
    >Detailed seller rating of 1 for shipping time
    >Negative or neutral feedback
    >Return initiated for a reason that indicates the item was not as described
    >eBay Money Back Guarantee (previously known as eBay Buyer Protection) or PayPal Purchase Protection case opened for an item not received or an item not as described
    >Seller-cancelled transactions

I think artsnow understand how many cases open withing New Year holidays. And it is not serios to re-sell without track info
3/25/2014 10:08:55 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1