Your are the 2887th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Ave Hurley
TotalPost:14
Silverlight Glitch changes all products by error~! Reply

When creating single product, it made correctly BUT then when looking at other products that had been previously created in all sections and on all member pages, when you go to exact items ALL have retained name of product image they had originally been set with however the image itself has changed on every product to the one image from new creation!
    This has also changed on all free members sites on all their products as well. it has changed every item listed under ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
    This if not corrected has destroyed almost 9 months works and 16 member sites works.
    In another attempt to see if this is still a glitch, i went to create products for one section alone, all of one picture of the cottage. Thumbnails of the products looks correct, however once you click on the products they also go back to this one picture.
    My members will not understand how one of my pictures has overtaken everything on every site.

When however i go to the ArtsNow.com/ArtRaveSuperCenter all products still show correctly including on their actual product purchase pages.
    I am hoping that this glitch can be repaired. I am attempting to go to original picture product created and remove it but not sure if that will affect all other products or not. I will change it to a blank image to see if it transfers to all products as original product did in glitch . This has never happened before and nothing from one member store ever changed on all member stores.

HELP~!

Ave
    ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
    ArtRaveSuperCenter.com/jacquei
    ArtRaveSuperCenter.copm/MurphyElliott
    and all the other member stores~!!
4/1/2014 4:53:07

Ave Hurley
RE:Silverlight Glitch changes all products by error~! Reply

>When creating single product, it made correctly BUT then when looking at other products that had been previously created in all sections and on all member pages, when you go to exact items ALL have retained name of product image they had originally been set with however the image itself has changed on every product to the one image from new creation!
    >This has also changed on all free members sites on all their products as well. it has changed every item listed under ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
    >This if not corrected has destroyed almost 9 months works and 16 member sites works.
    >In another attempt to see if this is still a glitch, i went to create products for one section alone, all of one picture of the cottage. Thumbnails of the products looks correct, however once you click on the products they also go back to this one picture.
    >My members will not understand how one of my pictures has overtaken everything on every site.
    >
    >When however i go to the ArtsNow.com/ArtRaveSuperCenter all products still show correctly including on their actual product purchase pages.
    >I am hoping that this glitch can be repaired.

I am attempting to go to original picture product created and remove it but not sure if that will affect all other products or not. I will change it to a blank image to see if it transfers to all products as original product did in glitch .

This has never happened before and nothing from one member store ever changed on all member stores.
    >
    >HELP~!
    >
    >Ave
    >ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
    >ArtRaveSuperCenter.com/jacquei
    >ArtRaveSuperCenter.com/MurphyElliott
    >and all the other member stores~!!

In an attempt to see if this problem still exists, I created new products in new sections under the artworks titles. When the product list appeared after creating multiple products with Jerry's Lighthouse and with Jim Hurley Point Lighthouse, product list looked correct however when clicking on item itself, the glitch image of the possum label still appears on all products~!!

I tried removing the image from the original product to see if it would remove it from other products as well but it did not. All product no matter what you click on an not matter how product is described, shows image of the possum label.
    It still also shows as product item on all member sites as well.
    Original images to each product needs to be restored~!

The ArtsNow store url however shows correct image on individual product pages, which leads me to hoping you can correct this glitch~!

Most Defintely Creamed Possum - a gag label created as a joke to apply on canned goods, has now played the joke on me as it has virtually destroyed all my stores if it can not be fixed~!

Ave
    ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
4/1/2014 5:35:52

Ave Hurley
RE:Silverlight Glitch changes all products by error~! Reply

>When creating single product, it made correctly BUT then when looking at other products that had been previously created in all sections and on all member pages, when you go to exact items ALL have retained name of product image they had originally been set with however the image itself has changed on every product to the one image from new creation!
    >This has also changed on all free members sites on all their products as well. it has changed every item listed under ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
    >This if not corrected has destroyed almost 9 months works and 16 member sites works.
    >In another attempt to see if this is still a glitch, i went to create products for one section alone, all of one picture of the cottage. Thumbnails of the products looks correct, however once you click on the products they also go back to this one picture.
    >My members will not understand how one of my pictures has overtaken everything on every site.
    >
    >When however i go to the ArtsNow.com/ArtRaveSuperCenter all products still show correctly including on their actual product purchase pages.
    >I am hoping that this glitch can be repaired. I am attempting to go to original picture product created and remove it but not sure if that will affect all other products or not. I will change it to a blank image to see if it transfers to all products as original product did in glitch . This has never happened before and nothing from one member store ever changed on all member stores.
    >
    >HELP~!
    >
    >Ave
    >ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
    >ArtRaveSuperCenter.com/jacquei
    >ArtRaveSuperCenter.copm/MurphyElliott
    >and all the other member stores~!!
    Jan 5 2014
    All product photos still show on their item pages as the image above. Also shows in free stores and in members free stores~!
    No one has responded yet and this silverlight glitch is affecting over 20,000 products
    Please fix it or let us know if we have to delete all and start over [some wont want to and will probably just close their stores]
    Also the glitch is still ongoing as I tested by making new products of another picture and the thumbs still show ok and they show ok on ArtSnow site but on all the ArtRaveSuperCenters urls they are still playing possum~!

Help~!
5/1/2014 20:11:19
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1