Your are the 4082th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Mark
TotalPost:23
Adding one more shipping option --- UPSP with Tracking Number Reply

Currently, there are only two shipping options: UPSP and FedEx, but UPSP does not have tracking number provided.

Artsnow is the biggest eBay drop shipper, but since AN does not provide the tracking number, this situation has significantly impacted on it business and all reseller or store owners who want to sell on eBay.

I would strongly suggest that AN can provide an additional option for shipping, which is UPSP with Tracking Number. The customers are willing to pay one or two more dollars to get the tracking number.

This option will benefit both of Artsnow and store owners and resellers.

It would be appreciated if AN can add this shipping option as early as their convenience.

12/27/2013 1:59:08 AM

kay stevens
TotalPost:148
RE:Adding one more shipping option --- UPSP with Tracking Number Reply

>Currently, there are only two shipping options: UPSP and FedEx, but UPSP does not have tracking number provided.
    >
    >Artsnow is the biggest eBay drop shipper, but since AN does not provide the tracking number, this situation has significantly impacted on it business and all reseller or store owners who want to sell on eBay.
    >
    >I would strongly suggest that AN can provide an additional option for shipping, which is UPSP with Tracking Number. The customers are willing to pay one or two more dollars to get the tracking number.
    >
    >This option will benefit both of Artsnow and store owners and resellers.
    >
    >It would be appreciated if AN can add this shipping option as early as their convenience.
    >
    >Agreed.
12/30/2013 9:25:44 AM

Ave Hurley
TotalPost:14

>Currently, there are only two shipping options: UPSP and FedEx, but UPSP does not have tracking number provided.
    >
    >Artsnow is the biggest eBay drop shipper, but since AN does not provide the tracking number, this situation has significantly impacted on it business and all reseller or store owners who want to sell on eBay.
    >
    >I would strongly suggest that AN can provide an additional option for shipping, which is UPSP with Tracking Number. The customers are willing to pay one or two more dollars to get the tracking number.
    >
    >
    >It would be appreciated if AN can add this shipping option as early as their convenience.
    >
    >
    Hmm, I have a VIP store and also sell on Ebay and buy. I recently made 150 purchases on Ebay of which most were from Hong Kong and China and as a buyer it was very frustrating that many Chinese sellers didnt provide the required tracking and or provided name of HKP but no # or a # that was used repeatedly yet never actually used as the tracking would go blank upon inquiry. Then after waiting in some cases 7-8 wks when they stated up to 3 wks - I gave leighway since it was the holidays and didtn want to get sellers in trouble.
    Then when I finally had to contact ebay concerning items not received, then sellers either offered refunds or to resend items if more than 8-9 wks.
    Thats one problem I see on ebay.
    Now even as a VIP store, I can not tell where item is until it shous up!
    Yet, AN just raised all theire rates for vip stores. They are now surcharging us anything above 10%
    They will take up to 1/2 - Curious - are they doing this for drop whippers too?

Ave
1/2/2014 4:42:18 AM

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114

Artsnow uses Hong Kong Post for postal shipments, not USPS. If you live in the United States, then yes your packages are delivered by your local USPS carrier, however they are shipped at their origin via Hong Kong Post.
1/3/2014 4:47:41 PM

Wicced Clothing
TotalPost:5

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    I completely agree! I don't understand why you only have a pay an extra $2.50 on ArtsCow to get tracking but that option isn't available on here even though it shows up as an option??! It would make everyone's lives a lot easier.
5/26/2014 6:20:21 AM

Lucille Hedges
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Adding one more shipping option --- UPSP with Tracking Number Reply

>>Currently, there are only two shipping options: UPSP and FedEx, but UPSP does not have tracking number provided.
    >>
    >>Artsnow is the biggest eBay drop shipper, but since AN does not provide the tracking number, this situation has significantly impacted on it business and all reseller or store owners who want to sell on eBay.
    >>
    >>I would strongly suggest that AN can provide an additional option for shipping, which is UPSP with Tracking Number. The customers are willing to pay one or two more dollars to get the tracking number.
    >>
    >>This option will benefit both of Artsnow and store owners and resellers.
    >>
    >>It would be appreciated if AN can add this shipping option as early as their convenience.
    >>
    >>
    >I completely agree! I don't understand why you only have a pay an extra $2.50 on ArtsCow to get tracking but that option isn't available on here even though it shows up as an option??! It would make everyone's lives a lot easier.
    >
    I totally agree. Pleaseeee Arts, I'm sure our businesses would grow and your profits would then be bigger
7/1/2014 4:43:59 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1