Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Erlan
TotalPost:6
Invoice Print Out Was Stating AN Web Address Reply

Hi all,
    I have recently have one of my buyer returned an item, I request to return it to my address instead to Kowloon (Hongkong). My buyer suddenly don't want the item, I know I could not go with the return item issue because its not my fault, no damage for the item also, but that's okay by me. After I received the item I realize that the invoice print out is stating a web address "www.artsnow.com/xxxxxx" (see image) . I don't know if AN was making a mistake, a glitch or something.. I hope its not an ongoing issue for this Invoice print out, because I'm afraid my buyer will know where the item actually comes from. I already email AN for this. I hope they can fix it. Otherwise what's the reseller drop shipping program for?
    #fingercross

Thanks.
23/12/2013 1:22:14

Ave Hurley
TotalPost:14
RE:Invoice Print Out Was Stating AN Web Address Reply

>Hi all,
    >I have recently have one of my buyer returned an item, I request to return it to my address instead to Kowloon (Hongkong). My buyer suddenly don't want the item, I know I could not go with the return item issue because its not my fault, no damage for the item also, but that's okay by me. After I received the item I realize that the invoice print out is stating a web address "www.artsnow.com/xxxxxx" (see image) . I don't know if AN was making a mistake, a glitch or something.. I hope its not an ongoing issue for this Invoice print out, because I'm afraid my buyer will know where the item actually comes from. I already email AN for this. I hope they can fix it. Otherwise what's the reseller drop shipping program for?
    >#fingercross
    >
    >
    >
    >Thanks.

Wow seems there are few glitches happening with their software! I have a VIP store and was just making a gag rectangular sticker to go over soup cans and once I made it and it was in place, the joke was on me as it changed 1000s of my other products into this same joke image~! I see on the AN version of my site they have the right pics still showing but on my domain, its a catastrophy - 9 months of work making specific products in so many categories and if i have to start from scratch again - not sure i want to do it as the work in getting the site up and runnng has been intense.

While I wish for customers, I am now wishing for none til AN fixes it, if it can be fixed~

Hope they fix your invoices~! That stinks otherwise as you could lose repeat customers easily that way!

Good lick this new year~

Ave
    www.ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
2/1/2014 4:25:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1