Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Harley
TotalPost:3
How to access my VIP admin? Reply

Hi,

I have a VIP store that has been moved from Fun-tees to AN (ref this forum post http://forum.artsnow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=76586) but I have not received anything from AN telling me that the store is moved and how to access it.

The store is still live and I still get payments but I just got a notification in my paypal account that my subscription has been cancelled

But I don't want to cancel and have never said that and I want to keep my AN account and not open another one and re-create 1000's of products.

How to I get access to my store admin?

(My email for this account is not the same as the one for my VIP)

Thank you for your time
21/10/2013 10:05:18

Ave Hurley
TotalPost:14
RE:How to access my VIP admin? Reply

>Hi,
    >
    >I have a VIP store that has been moved from Fun-tees to AN (ref this forum post http://forum.artsnow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=76586) but I have not received anything from AN telling me that the store is moved and how to access it.
    >
    >The store is still live and I still get payments but I just got a notification in my paypal account that my subscription has been cancelled
    >Status: Cancelled - Due to Seller Preference
    >
    >But I don't want to cancel and have never said that and I want to keep my AN account and not open another one and re-create 1000's of products.
    >
    >How to I get access to my store admin?
    >
    >(My email for this account is not the same as the one for my VIP)
    >
    >Thank you for your time
    Email customer service with your store name, your name and your email addy and explain to them. They can reopen it for you.
    I had difficulty when I first got started and they fixed it for me.

:) Ave
    www.ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
22/12/2013 6:17:47
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1