New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 10064th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 2 of 2, Total 31 1 2
AuthorPosts

Anthea Marcella
TotalPost:105
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Prices of cloths will be adjusted on 07/15/2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Hi Donna - that was me commenting about Fred - just having a bit of a grumpy moment really - sorry Fred! In a lot of ways - I am sympathetic to AN myself - for one thing - I think that the printing on nearly all of the items I have ever ordered has been great - I have had no problems that way - I love a lot of the products and have ordered heaps already in my business and will continue to order heaps more! :-) Of course (as was suggested) all businesses have to increase their prices every now and then and I understand that - I will have to absorb the latest price increase from AN myself at the moment though, as my customers are too new for me to go and whack an increase on them yet...
7/1/2008 6:47:44 AM

DonnaMarie
TotalPost:444
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Prices of cloths will be adjusted on 07/15/2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

hey there ANthea, I totally agree with you but with a bit of a twist, I think Fred is a smart business man and uses his knowledge and patience here in the forum to gain more clients under his svip, so it has to appear that he would be sympathetic ..

FRED for PResident lol

-----------------------------------------------
    DonnaMarie
    Store owner
    Svip, vip, reseller
7/1/2008 7:42:23 AM

Dan Moore
TotalPost:31
RE:Prices of cloths will be adjusted on 07/15/2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Well thats just sad. I'll have to cancle my super vip membership as all I sell are the t-shirts and creepers. I'm bringing in well over $1000 a month to arts now right now. Hope it's worth that loss.I feel $2.00 an item is insane. I already think the price of the creepers is to much.

>Deal all resellers/supervip owners,
    >
    >As we mentioned in the beginning of 2008, prices for cloths will be adjusted a little bit, hope you all understand why we are doing so.
    >
    >Since the labor cost and material cost in China increase a lot, and also the impact of RMB appreciation (15% change from beginning of 2007), we have to increase the reseller pricing for all cloths, all shirts/raglan/infant creeper/jersey/tank/camisole will increase $2.00/each, for all other items, they will remain unchanged, price adjustment will be effective on 07/15/2008, hope you all understand it.
    >
    >Current prices can't bring us any profit at all, that why we have to adjust the prices for cloths. We are really sorry about this price adjustment.
    >
    >
7/2/2008 2:21:45 AM

Christopher Merriman
TotalPost:20
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Prices of cloths will be adjusted on 07/15/2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Does any one know if the prices for the Dog T-shirts are also going to go up? I am in negotiations with a couple of pet sites who want to add these, and I had already quoted a price. If these go up also, then my profit just went down the tubes.

>I noticed someone mentioned the price increase on all items. to my knowledge it is only going to be on clothing???
    >
    >
    >Is this correct.
    >
    >As for the comment about Fred.
    >
    >I think Fred ,that people see you as always the one to answer questions, comments, ect befor, and in a much more detailed way than AN does.
    >
    >However, I think sometimes people forget you are a business man and this is one way for you to draw attention to your sites, by showing your commitment and attenitivness ( is that a word) lol
    >
    >thus Im sure bringing you more clients.
    >
    >I do not believe that your attention to this forum is to be sympathetic to AN but to show potential customers that you will be there to answer them, should they have a problem
    >
    >Correct me please if i am wrong.
    >
7/7/2008 8:44:45 AM

Steve Morris
TotalPost:915
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Prices of cloths will be adjusted on 07/15/2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

We're as much in the dark as you, sorry..
    But.. as a new member (or new forum-poster) you have a Much better chance of receiving a quick response from William/Berry (or 'any' response for that matter..).

Personally, I'd get in touch with the potential buyers before the deals are struck (if the dog T's are going up in price).. either (i) explain the price hike and pass it on; (ii) explain, and split the difference; or (iii) explain, and tell them you will cover the difference yourself for 'x' months, after which time the price goes up.. Even with the potential of extra sales or complimentary sales (keyrings, mousepads etc), you have to cover your costs and (preferably) make at least a little profit :)

jmho
    Steve

>Does any one know if the prices for the Dog T-shirts are also going to go up? I am in negotiations with a couple of pet sites who want to add these, and I had already quoted a price. If these go up also, then my profit just went down the tubes.
7/7/2008 4:16:31 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi DonnaMarie,

Many years ago (1996), I was a very active member in a free hosting (Homestead.com) service. I spent many hours helping the newer people.

I also spent a lot of time in printing forums and groups helping others. Once they got enough experience, then they in turn helped others in the same forum.

The same has happened here. I helped a little bit and as others learned, they too start helping the newer members.

All of us who help do it because, for some unknown reason, wish to help. Certainly not for money. Guess it's just in our nature.

Other than helping, I'm also trying to show SVIP and VIP members that it's up to us to service our own store customers. By learning and sharing what we know here, we can then be more able to answer our own store owners and purchasing customers questions.

As we all know, when one store wants to go to another SVIP/VIP site for whatever reason, they lose all of their images, products, store setups, etc... They lose everything. I had one 'inquiry' from a storeowner under Zippypress.com's SVIP program and explained that they would have to start from scratch. That ended that. They just quit.

I do get a lot of visitors from this forum but mostly for the How To manual. I do not believe that I've had storeowners join me as a result of my links, posts, etc... I post my url's so anyone...yes, even Berry has checked me out... can see how I have my SVIP site, How To site, how I use a separate website (non-AN) to explain the stores plus a lot more detailed information so they know what to do, how to do it and I'm there to help.

I don't mean anything by this post nor did I take it the wrong way or think anyone thinks I help just to get business. Just trying to help what little I can but more importantly, to bring people to my various sites so they can see how things run with me and maybe they can use how I do it as an inspiration for their own SVIP/VIP works.

Which brings me to a question. We all know the few SVIP's that come here and help others. I wonder how many SVIP's AN has? Think I saw a few in ebay plus doing a search on the web. All of the SVIP sites I visited use just the standard AN 'Join Us' stuff. Maybe a few aren't interested in having stores under them, just the lower pricing. Just curious.

Anyways, hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

I June was the start of the official hurricane season.

>I noticed someone mentioned the price increase on all items. to my knowledge it is only going to be on clothing???
    >
    >
    >Is this correct.
    >
    >As for the comment about Fred.
    >
    >I think Fred ,that people see you as always the one to answer questions, comments, ect befor, and in a much more detailed way than AN does.
    >
    >However, I think sometimes people forget you are a business man and this is one way for you to draw attention to your sites, by showing your commitment and attenitivness ( is that a word) lol
    >
    >thus Im sure bringing you more clients.
    >
    >I do not believe that your attention to this forum is to be sympathetic to AN but to show potential customers that you will be there to answer them, should they have a problem
    >
    >Correct me please if i am wrong.
    >
    http://toonsign.homestead.com
    Low cost hosting to sell your AN products. on. Format is being updated to AN specs.

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Ready to use clipart for products .
7/8/2008 5:48:20 AM

Kelly
TotalPost:352

ok Berry got back to me on msn..... just to clarify.
    Reseller(including resellers under svip) prices are going up and vip base prices (they are the only 2 i asked about) will be going up also but no more then $2 for clothing only... all effective on the same date......

sooo i'm off to inform my store owners... lets hope they take the news well since i only just signed them up in the last month lol
7/8/2008 2:01:34 PM

Gale Langley
TotalPost:140
RE:Prices of cloths will be adjusted on 07/15/2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

I just wanted to say I think a $2 price increase in not unreasonable on these products. Now, the similar price increase CP had earlier this year on items as small as magnets...that's unreasonable. Your prices are much cheaper than those other places and I know you have promised to ad labels to clothes and such and I think this is reasonable considering this.
    http://www.scribbleprints.com
    http://www.squidoo.com/artsnowsales
1/16/2009 9:41:27 AM

Hiero

Hello, I wanna ask if the Dark T-shirt (blue) is available for Reseller?
7/5/2009 10:57:33 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Old post from 2008 - prices have been adjusted for 2009 Reply

Hi Hiero,

The only wat to tell is to login to your Reseller account and see what products are listed.

I know that there are some products in the Reseller section that is not available to free stores.

If it's not in the Reseller section, then they are not available.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Hello, I wanna ask if the Dark T-shirt (blue) is available for Reseller?
    >

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/USColorprint-Clocks
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
7/6/2009 3:28:04 AM

Hiero
RE:RE:Old post from 2008 - prices have been adjusted for 2009 Reply

thanks Fred, I see it now.. Dark T-shirt is not available, so does the Golf shirt, its unfortunate.

Thanks again for the help Fred, you really help me a lot :)

>Hi Hiero,
    >
    >The only wat to tell is to login to your Reseller account and see what products are listed.
    >
    >I know that there are some products in the Reseller section that is not available to free stores.
    >
    >If it's not in the Reseller section, then they are not available.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >>Hello, I wanna ask if the Dark T-shirt (blue) is available for Reseller?
    >>
    >
7/6/2009 1:00:21 PM
Page 2 of 2, Total 31 1 2