Your are the 4940th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1
AuthorPosts

Hanan Gerges
TotalPost:7
ePacket Service with Hong Kong Post Reply

The ePacket shipping solution features tracking and Delivery Confirmation in the Postal Service network for lightweight goods and merchandise.
    Can resellers join me to ask AN to move to The ePacket shipping.
    This will help us on eBay and Amazon and definitely helps AN.

I'm asking reseller to join us here ASAP. It may make a difference
8/23/2013 12:16:09 AM

outerfield
TotalPost:9
RE:ePacket Service with Hong Kong Post Reply

>The ePacket shipping solution features tracking and Delivery Confirmation in the Postal Service network for lightweight goods and merchandise.
    >Can resellers join me to ask AN to move to The ePacket shipping.
    >This will help us on eBay and Amazon and definitely helps AN.
    >
    >I'm asking reseller to join us here ASAP. It may make a difference

I agree it makes no sense they are not using if they don't do something like it soon I will probably have to find another dropshipper.
8/28/2013 12:29:07 PM

Pauline Wan

>The ePacket shipping solution features tracking and Delivery Confirmation in the Postal Service network for lightweight goods and merchandise.
    >

I am more than willing to join. I am now having the products shipped to me first before sending them out "again" to buyers. This is the only way I can get tracking number, but profit, of course, is way less.
8/29/2013 9:06:05 AM

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114

I would gladly pay for epacket service if it provides tracking and is less expensive than Fedex. Even if it means bumping up the price of reselling. I think it would be worth it and it would keep everyone's customers happy knowing they could trace their items.
8/31/2013 10:17:01 AM

Hanan Gerges
RE:RE:ePacket Service with Hong Kong Post Reply

>I would gladly pay for epacket service if it provides tracking and is less expensive than Fedex. Even if it means bumping up the price of reselling. I think it would be worth it and it would keep everyone's customers happy knowing they could trace their items.
    >
    Please send them a direct email requesting the service. We need to make them aware of the problems that we are facing. If we all quite buying from them because of shipping policy change in eBay they will loose too. I sent them email and they said they will consider. I think if they receive a lot of requests, they will really consider.
8/31/2013 6:25:02 PM

Hanan Gerges

>>The ePacket shipping solution features tracking and Delivery Confirmation in the Postal Service network for lightweight goods and merchandise.
    >>Can resellers join me to ask AN to move to The ePacket shipping.
    >>This will help us on eBay and Amazon and definitely helps AN.
    >>
    >>I'm asking reseller to join us here ASAP. It may make a difference
    >
    >I agree it makes no sense they are not using if they don't do something like it soon I will probably have to find another dropshipper.

Please send them a direct email requesting the service. We need to make them aware of the problems that we are facing. If we all quite buying from them because of shipping policy change in eBay they will loose too. I sent them email and they said they will consider. I think if they receive a lot of requests, they will really consider.
8/31/2013 6:25:31 PM

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114

I sent Artsnow the following message:

Greetings,
    As I'm sure you're aware, many online selling venues such as Ebay, Amazon, etc...are requiring tracking information for their customers. Having proper tracking information allows sellers to protect themselves from fraudulent item not received claims, etc...I just wanted to make a suggestion about Artsnow offering Hong Kong Post ePacket service as a shipping option. I would gladly pay for ePacket service if it provides tracking and is less expensive than Fedex. Even if it means increasing the price of reselling subscriptions. I think it would be worth it and it would keep everyone's customers happy knowing they could track their items.

We've been discussing this topic via the artsnow forum here:
    http://forum.artsnow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=78679

I urge you to consider this shipping option as a means to protect your sellers as the Christmas shipping season approaches.

Thank you for your consideration :)
9/9/2013 7:42:56 AM

Neil
TotalPost:94

I agree this is a good idea. Other companies do this, AN needs to step up and improve there service if they want to last.
9/17/2013 11:27:20 AM

kay stevens
TotalPost:148

>

This is an excellent idea and one that ArtsNow should adopt. I would be willing to pay for this service. With eBay's hard line policies I should imagine that ArtsNow's business has been effected.
9/19/2013 7:19:58 PM

Hanan Gerges
RE:RE:RE:ePacket Service with Hong Kong Post Reply

>I agree this is a good idea. Other companies do this, AN needs to step up and improve there service if they want to last.
    >
    Please send them a direct email requesting the service. We need to make them aware of the problems that we are facing. If we all quite buying from them because of shipping policy change in eBay they will loose too.
9/19/2013 8:59:33 PM

Hanan Gerges

>>The ePacket shipping solution features tracking and Delivery Confirmation in the Postal Service network for lightweight goods and merchandise.
    >>Can resellers join me to ask AN to move to The ePacket shipping.
    >>This will help us on eBay and Amazon and definitely helps AN.
    >>
    >>I'm asking reseller to join us here ASAP. It may make a difference
    >
    >This is an excellent idea and one that ArtsNow should adopt. I would be willing to pay for this service. With eBay's hard line policies I should imagine that ArtsNow's business has been effected.

Please send them a direct email requesting the service. We need to make them aware of the problems that we are facing. If we all quite buying from them because of shipping policy change in eBay they will loose too.
9/19/2013 9:00:07 PM

Stephanie
TotalPost:48

I am also supporting this proposal. I am also a reseller with another company from HongKong, and they supplly tracking, and the fee is only a few dollars. So AN should be able to do the same.

Will send a direct email to AN as well.

Thank you for this suggestion. Let's hope we get it before the Christmas rush!!!

Happy selling everyone!

>
10/13/2013 4:54:36 PM

Mark
TotalPost:23

>

I am willing to pay several more dollars for the ePacket shipping with tracking number. Providing tracking number will build the confidence of customers, and it can avoid the Non-Receive Dispute in Paypal
12/31/2013 7:15:53 AM

STRAIGHTEDGEWORLDWIDE
TotalPost:1

1/16/2014 11:56:06 AM

Mark
TotalPost:23

>

I think tracking number is the thing that AN should consider seriously if they want to build a healthy image of good drop shipper. it is true that it does not matter to loss several resellers, but in the long run, if AN want to be a real competitor of Zazzle, AN should consider this seriously.

I believe that if AN can provide Tracking Number, the sales will go up significantly. Customer royalty dependd on how confident they feel about their shopping.
1/18/2014 10:27:29 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1