Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Brian Sasse
TotalPost:2
stretched canvas image sizes Reply

Hello,

I use onOne's "Image Resizer" to increase the size of my images for stretched canvas 20x24 with both 1.5 and .875 inch wrap.

What is the ideal uploaded dimensions in inches for the above items?

This program does have "Gallery Wrap" option where it increase the size to accommodate the wrapping. Do I include a dimension here?

Thanks in advance.
22/6/2013 9:57:39

jacaboo
TotalPost:3
RE:stretched canvas image sizes Reply

[color=Black]If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google imaging sdk and you will find many useful tools, or google how to resize image to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think image processing programmes can enable to quickly resize pictures . i have use imaging sdk which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use an imaging sdk driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable processing option.Then you can resize your image in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat .zoom in or zoom out on your own will. Just open the images, select resize ,and follow the setps given in the sdk, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
5/9/2013 14:45:33

arronlee
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:stretched canvas image sizes Reply

>If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google imaging sdk and you will find many useful tools, or google how to resize image to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think image processing programmes can enable to quickly resize pictures . i have use imaging sdk which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use an imaging sdk driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable processing option.Then you can resize your image in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat .zoom in or zoom out on your own will. Just open the images, select resize ,and follow the setps given in the sdk, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
    >
    Hi, jacaboo.
    Thanks for the detailed info. I agree that selecting a fine "Image Resizer" can make all the image processing work much more convenient than before.And I will try your sharing later.

Best regrads,
    Arron
19/2/2014 11:39:09
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1