Your are the 5172th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

shelly
TotalPost:9
Selling Reply

Hi all, Just A Quick question,I Have been at this a few months now and am just wondering if anyone is actually selling products from their Free Store, I am getting a little disheartened, I hate selling on Ebay all that work and making designs just to sell for garage sale prices is not for me, I also don't think its right to charge a huge amount for postage Like some re-sellers do if anyone has any hints for me I would greatly appreciate it, kind regards Shelly.
5/1/2013 9:10:32 AM

shelly
RE:Selling Reply

5/4/2013 7:30:57 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi Shelly,

I've been with AN for a few years now and when I first started out I tried selling right from my store. No sales.

Soooo, what I did was to use my own websites to create traffic/visitors. Once the visitor got to the website(s), they then clicked on products images from my store and went right to my AN store. It worked.

I used to sell on ebay but the competition was fierce... someone selling a watch for 99 cents with $14.95 shipping. Absurd so I stopped selling AN products on Ebay.

As I print my own products now, I seldom use the AN services but whenever I need something I can't print, I have AN fill the order for me.

I now sell on Ebay but only the products I print.

I would maybe try setting up your own website to draw visitors, then have product links in your website to bring the visitors to your store. A very long time ago I made a post on how to do this... don't know when I made it though.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
5/12/2013 2:16:28 AM

kathy reed
TotalPost:2

>Hi all, Just A Quick question,I Have been at this a few months now and am just wondering if anyone is actually selling products from their Free Store, I am getting a little disheartened, I hate selling on Ebay all that work and making designs just to sell for garage sale prices is not for me, I also don't think its right to charge a huge amount for postage Like some re-sellers do if anyone has any hints for me I would greatly appreciate it, kind regards Shelly.

I see where Fred says people click on a product and it takes them right to his an store. fred how do you get the code to put into your website to do that?
5/12/2013 10:41:17 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:Selling Reply

Good morning,

What I do is to take the image and send it to my website. I then edit the image and enter the url of my store such as : www.uscolorprint.com or www.doggifts4u.com

This is done using the HTML code. If you are familiar with it, then it should be rather easy. If you are not, then you may have to have someone do it for you or go through a new learning process, however, there are a lot of drag n' drop HTML page editors available which would make it easy. I myself use Front Page Express which is no longer available.

Hope this helps.

Fred

>>Hi all, Just A Quick question,I Have been at this a few months now and am just wondering if anyone is actually selling products from their Free Store, I am getting a little disheartened, I hate selling on Ebay all that work and making designs just to sell for garage sale prices is not for me, I also don't think its right to charge a huge amount for postage Like some re-sellers do if anyone has any hints for me I would greatly appreciate it, kind regards Shelly.
    >
    >I see where Fred says people click on a product and it takes them right to his an store. fred how do you get the code to put into your website to do that?
    >

http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://stores.ebay.com/uscolorprint
    My Ebay store.
6/2/2013 9:49:23 PM

shelly
RE:RE:RE:Selling Reply

>Good morning,
    >
    >What I do is to take the image and send it to my website. I then edit the image and enter the url of my store such as : www.uscolorprint.com or www.doggifts4u.com
    >
    >This is done using the HTML code. If you are familiar with it, then it should be rather easy. If you are not, then you may have to have someone do it for you or go through a new learning process, however, there are a lot of drag n' drop HTML page editors available which would make it easy. I myself use Front Page Express which is no longer available.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >
    >
    >>>Hi all, Just A Quick question,I Have been at this a few months now and am just wondering if anyone is actually selling products from their Free Store, I am getting a little disheartened, I hate selling on Ebay all that work and making designs just to sell for garage sale prices is not for me, I also don't think its right to charge a huge amount for postage Like some re-sellers do if anyone has any hints for me I would greatly appreciate it, kind regards Shelly.
    >>
    >>I see where Fred says people click on a product and it takes them right to his an store. fred how do you get the code to put into your website to do that?
    >>
    >

thankyou for the suggestion, I open up a store once before and that didnt work for me either, bugger, haha, still no sales and now I am not sure what to do now, I have spent so many hours designing and editing would hate to shut down, I am getting hits on my site but no sales, what can I do now, Here is my store so please tell me how to improve it, www.artsnow.com/TimeBomb kind regards shelly.
6/8/2013 5:34:56 PM

erric
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:Selling Reply

>Its a good opne.
    >
6/26/2013 4:08:56 PM

Annie
TotalPost:1

Hello,
    I've been with AN for 5 years and Breaknfree.comhttp://breaknfree.com since they launched. (A friends site).
    Making money with your free store is possible if you give attention to a few details.
    1. Ensure you tweek your template to be pleasing to the eye. Templates are limited but can be made more functional with a little html.
    2. Ensure you create sections to place your products in as this is more functional than your visitors being greeted with pages and pages of products to sort through.
    3. Make sure your images fit the products. Too many people place their image on all products then whack it up on their store for sale without ensuring correct placement. Looks tacky...
    4. Marketing: Include a signature to your store in your emails, posts etc. Utilise social networking. Get business cards printed with your store address and leave everywhere.
    5. IMPORTANT: Make sure all your images are tagged or they will not show up in the marketplace searches where a lot of sales can be made. Same goes for your product tags.
    6. In reality if you're serious about earning a living from your store then I'd invest that $2 a week to upgrade to a vip store directed to your own domain. It offers full template customization, your own branded invoice, you keep shipping profits and if your savvy you can build a nice income for yourself.

Like most things in life, it takes a little effort and work. But it can be done. Good Luck!
    Annie
    Super Vip Store
    Commercial Free Graphics for your Stores clickable
7/14/2013 12:20:51 AM

shelly
RE:RE:Selling thankyou I am still slugging away but still no sales grr Reply

>Hello,
    >I've been with AN for 5 years and Breaknfree.comhttp://breaknfree.com since they launched. (A friends site).
    >Making money with your free store is possible if you give attention to a few details.
    >1. Ensure you tweek your template to be pleasing to the eye. Templates are limited but can be made more functional with a little html.
    >2. Ensure you create sections to place your products in as this is more functional than your visitors being greeted with pages and pages of products to sort through.
    >3. Make sure your images fit the products. Too many people place their image on all products then whack it up on their store for sale without ensuring correct placement. Looks tacky...
    >4. Marketing: Include a signature to your store in your emails, posts etc. Utilise social networking. Get business cards printed with your store address and leave everywhere.
    >5. IMPORTANT: Make sure all your images are tagged or they will not show up in the marketplace searches where a lot of sales can be made. Same goes for your product tags.
    >6. In reality if you're serious about earning a living from your store then I'd invest that $2 a week to upgrade to a vip store directed to your own domain. It offers full template customization, your own branded invoice, you keep shipping profits and if your savvy you can build a nice income for yourself.
    >
    >Like most things in life, it takes a little effort and work. But it can be done. Good Luck!
    >Annie
1/27/2014 10:15:57 PM

shelly
RE:RE:Selling thankyou I am still slugging away but still no sales grr Reply

>Hello,
    >I've been with AN for 5 years and Breaknfree.comhttp://breaknfree.com since they launched. (A friends site).
    >Making money with your free store is possible if you give attention to a few details.
    >1. Ensure you tweek your template to be pleasing to the eye. Templates are limited but can be made more functional with a little html.
    >2. Ensure you create sections to place your products in as this is more functional than your visitors being greeted with pages and pages of products to sort through.
    >3. Make sure your images fit the products. Too many people place their image on all products then whack it up on their store for sale without ensuring correct placement. Looks tacky...
    >4. Marketing: Include a signature to your store in your emails, posts etc. Utilise social networking. Get business cards printed with your store address and leave everywhere.
    >5. IMPORTANT: Make sure all your images are tagged or they will not show up in the marketplace searches where a lot of sales can be made. Same goes for your product tags.
    >6. In reality if you're serious about earning a living from your store then I'd invest that $2 a week to upgrade to a vip store directed to your own domain. It offers full template customization, your own branded invoice, you keep shipping profits and if your savvy you can build a nice income for yourself.
    >
    >Like most things in life, it takes a little effort and work. But it can be done. Good Luck!
    >Annie
1/27/2014 10:16:00 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1