Your are the 3132th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Brian
TotalPost:7
bulk add products Reply

How exactly does this work? I can't figure it out because I find the information given isn't enough. I've tried entering information (file name and product ID #) into the field as they have listed, but it doesn't appear to work.

Help, please!
18/2/2013 16:25:59

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
RE:bulk add products Reply

Are you asking about ordering products in bulk?
    If so you need a reseller account to do this.
    Go to the reseller column of your account and click on bulk order.
    The address/order format is as follows:
    EXAMPLE:

Mary Anonymous
    55 Heyford Road
    Nr Thirsk, N Yorks YO7 3YB
    United Kingdom
    Order: 11233454(3), 11233223(2)

John Smith
    444 Zang St. 2-106
    Lakewood, CO 80228
    United States
    Phone: 111-222-2345
    Order: 11349382, 112342322

You want to copy and paste the number that is above each reseller product that you want to order. If you want more than one of one item put the quantity in brackets beside the item number.
    Phone numbers go below the country (you need a phone number if you are shipping via Fedex)

19/2/2013 6:32:49

Tracy Murphy
RE:bulk add products Reply

If you are talking about adding multiple products to your artsnow store you select the image file you want, then tick all the arts now products you want to create using that image and click submit. You can then go back and adjust the the image on each product so it looks better, etc...

I find using Internet Explorer or Firefox works best with artsnow.
    If you are having trouble ordering use Internet Explorer.
19/2/2013 6:36:04

Brian
RE:RE:bulk add products Reply

>If you are talking about adding multiple products to your artsnow store you select the image file you want, then tick all the arts now products you want to create using that image and click submit. You can then go back and adjust the the image on each product so it looks better, etc...
    >
    >I find using Internet Explorer or Firefox works best with artsnow.
    >If you are having trouble ordering use Internet Explorer.

No, actually, I'm talking about adding the same set of products to 792 different designs at once (or at least copying the same set from section to section after they're adjusted to fit the product). Adding the same set to each design one at the time, then adjusting each product one by one within each section gets a bit too time-consuming. But if that's the only way it gets done, so be it I guess.
19/2/2013 7:03:48

Tracy Murphy
RE:RE:RE:bulk add products Reply

Ah I see. No that can't be done.(I wish it could) You can only add one image at a time to your group of products.

>No, actually, I'm talking about adding the same set of products to 792 different designs at once (or at least copying the same set from section to section after they're adjusted to fit the product). Adding the same set to each design one at the time, then adjusting each product one by one within each section gets a bit too time-consuming. But if that's the only way it gets done, so be it I guess.
20/2/2013 5:39:58

Brian
RE:RE:RE:RE:bulk add products Reply

Actually, I finally found what I was looking for--copy to another store/section. Thanks, though.

>Ah I see. No that can't be done.(I wish it could) You can only add one image at a time to your group of products.
    >
    >>No, actually, I'm talking about adding the same set of products to 792 different designs at once (or at least copying the same set from section to section after they're adjusted to fit the product). Adding the same set to each design one at the time, then adjusting each product one by one within each section gets a bit too time-consuming. But if that's the only way it gets done, so be it I guess.
    >
20/2/2013 9:19:05

Tracy Murphy
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:bulk add products Reply

Ok, I see what you mean now. Yes you can copy bulk products to other sections of your store or alternative stores. I just wish we could add all images to a select product type at the same time.
20/2/2013 10:04:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1