Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Harley
TotalPost:1
Cannot access my VIp store admin at fun-tees.com - HELP! Reply

Hi,

I have a VIP store through fun-tees.com but can not access the login page - keep getting a 404 not found error.

Have been trying for at least a month - emailed the contact email address and no reply - can anyone help with this?

Am I again going to loose my store - I had to move it all to fun-tees about a year ago because of the original site that I had the store at closed down.

Would really appreciate help with this!

Thank you for your time :)
2/4/2013 6:18:51 AM

john
TotalPost:5
RE:Cannot access my VIp store admin at fun-tees.com - HELP! Reply

i can't help you
2/5/2013 9:14:36 AM

David Smith
TotalPost:1

Hi,

I believe this was Fred's SVIP. Try to get a message to him he is very helpful. I am under the impression that AN should have taken over all his underlings and you SHOULD have been notified Although, I have to say, I wasn't.

Try to get another message to support@artsnow.com all though it is Chinese new year until the 15th of Feb.

Dave
2/11/2013 5:48:59 PM

Harley
TotalPost:3

Thanks for that David - I have tried to contact Fred and you are right he is very helpful, but to date I have not received a reply.

I will also try the other email address that you have - and hopefully it will all be good!

Once again thank you for your time :D
2/21/2013 3:28:01 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Good morning,

You should have been notified by AN that your store shifted to their account.

I had to close my SVIP as it was costing more to have the store than what I was bringing in. I would have kept the store but AN does not provide tracking numbers and most of my sales are on eBay right now and trying to get sales from my websites.

I sent out e-mails to all of my storeowners letting them know I was deleting my SVIP account but there were some that did not get the notice.

I apologize for the aggravation that I caused you.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Hi,
    >
    >I have a VIP store through fun-tees.com but can not access the login page - keep getting a 404 not found error.
    >
    >Have been trying for at least a month - emailed the contact email address and no reply - can anyone help with this?
    >
    >Am I again going to loose my store - I had to move it all to fun-tees about a year ago because of the original site that I had the store at closed down.
    >
    >Would really appreciate help with this!
    >
    >Thank you for your time :)

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
3/29/2013 10:05:59 PM

Harley
TotalPost:3

Thank you so much for the update - I appreciate it :D

I know, months later but when I am travelling and only have broadband then it is a problem to get online .....

No, I never got the email, and I have tried to login here with the login details that I used at fun-tees but it keeps telling me that the login is unsuccessful. The login that I use to post this is on a different email address so my store does not show up there :(

So I guess that I am logging in at the wrong place ... so if someone can give me the URL to login (https://www.artsnow.com/Login.aspx is where I have been trying) then that would be great.

Else what I can do to get access again to my store :D

Once again, thank you for replying Fred, it is very much appreciated :D
7/2/2013 3:26:56 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1