Your are the 2349th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Gary
TotalPost:15
anyone have this issue Reply

I decided to close all my free stores and just keep my reseller store but now when I design a product and publish it goes into a ghost store which will not let me delete or move the products into my reseller store, I have contacted AN but thought i would see if someone had the same issue and a fix for it
31/10/2012 14:28:53

David Smith
TotalPost:23
RE:anyone have this issue Reply

>I decided to close all my free stores and just keep my reseller store but now when I design a product and publish it goes into a ghost store which will not let me delete or move the products into my reseller store, I have contacted AN but thought i would see if someone had the same issue and a fix for it

Hi,

I had this issue when I first opened my reseller. I found that what I had to do is, after designing in the advanced silverlight designer, select preview. Then save the project. This will take you to the preview. Then click on publish and earn. You SHOULD then get the option to save it in YOUR RESELLER store.

Hope that helps.

Dave
31/10/2012 15:57:17

Gary
RE:RE:anyone have this issue Reply

Hi no this if adding designs without needing to use the silverlight still placing in this ghost store thanks though i will have wait and see what AN says

1/11/2012 0:51:51

David Smith
TotalPost:23
RE:RE:RE:anyone have this issue Reply

>Hi no this if adding designs without needing to use the silverlight still placing in this ghost store thanks though i will have wait and see what AN says
    >
    >

I have just tested mine and it does the same thing. The only way I can get it to work, and it does work perfectly, is to still use the silverlight designer even if you dont have to. Then from there use the method I stated in my first reply. You will then get a choice of where to save your product. AN may come up with another answer.

Dave
1/11/2012 23:53:07

Gary
RE:RE:RE:RE:anyone have this issue Reply

well I canceled my reseller and now it is working, so just have sign back up which is good because i was going to migrate to another acct and now i dont have too saves me some time
    thanks for the tip but some designs I like to just click on create design upload and publish since it is sized just for that item
4/12/2012 11:58:31

YasmineCave
TotalPost:4
RE:anyone have this issue Reply

Hi no this if adding designs without needing to use the silverlight still placing in this ghost store thanks though i will have wait and see what AN says

28/12/2012 16:30:06
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1