Your are the 4118th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

David Smith
TotalPost:12
AN PLease help!! Reply

I have registered for a free trial of the SVIP programme. I have set the name servers at directed BUT if you go to www.bizzyprint.com the site is blank.

I did send you email regarding this but as yet I have NOT received a reply and your live msn never seems to be manned?

David
10/23/2012 11:38:53 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:AN PLease help!! Reply

Hi David,

I'm not positive but I'll see if I can help.

1. Both name servers show
    ns1.vip-sdtores.com
    ns2.vip-stores.com

2. On your edit page in your store, did you put in the full url ( http://www.bizzyprint.com)?

3. I assume you created a free store first then upgraded to SVIP.

4. When you changed name servers (to ns1.vip....), how much time has elapsed. With some domain/hosting services (Go Daddy) it sometimes takes as much as one week for things to happen, especially if you are overseas.

I just checked your website and for some reason, the url is not either pointing to your store. I would suggest you e-mail AN at supports@artsnow.com and let them know what is not happening.

Be sure to give them your new url.

Sorry I wasn't much help but hopefully AN will get on top of it.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I have registered for a free trial of the SVIP programme. I have set the name servers at directed BUT if you go to www.bizzyprint.com the site is blank.
    >
    >I did send you email regarding this but as yet I have NOT received a reply and your live msn never seems to be manned?
    >
    >David

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
10/25/2012 1:07:29 AM

David Smith
TotalPost:12
RE:AN PLease help!! Reply

Hi Fred,

I have emailed AN but as yet no response what so ever. I did say to them that it may have been my fault to a degree because I signed up and had free store then on the same day I upgraded to a VIP. NOW I decided I wanted to try the SVIP ON THE SAME DAY and the system wouldnt let me continue the trial period. So I signed in with a different email address figuring I could start again and this time upgraded to a SVIP and I got the 30 day trial. In all stores it says SVIP but I get the blank page as you see. So I may have confused the system.

I have , as an experiment, pointed the name servers elsewhere for a few hours and now just pointed them back to ns1.vip-stores.com and ns2. To see what happens.

I have been standing by on msn messenger and have not seen them online.

Dave
10/25/2012 9:21:41 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1