Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

David Smith
TotalPost:12
AN Lack of support Reply

HI,

Is anyone else having trouble getting support from AN? I have signed up for the SVIP programme and have a problem. I have sent email and tried msn live messenger so far I have not had any reply or not seen them on line.

Luckily I am on the free trial, dont they want my money?

Dave
23/10/2012 15:46:31

Edwin
TotalPost:34
RE:AN Lack of support Reply

>HI,
    >
    >Is anyone else having trouble getting support from AN? I have signed up for the SVIP programme and have a problem. I have sent email and tried msn live messenger so far I have not had any reply or not seen them on line.
    >
    >Luckily I am on the free trial, dont they want my money?
    >
    >Dave

Same here. Their support in MSN is nothing. I have contactec many times and no reply. AN service is terrible
10/11/2012 10:26:25

David Smith
TotalPost:23

Hi,

I have still yet to see them on MSN however, I was "lucky" enough to get a couple of email responses from them after a 2 day wait so not too bad I suppose.

Still not good enough though.
10/11/2012 18:37:44

ruby
TotalPost:166

Hi Dave,
    Sorry that customer service is not working on Sat and Sun. So we have tried our best to answer your inquiry, please try to contact us during our business days. Thank you.

Hi Edwin,
    Sometimes there is problem with MSN so we may not get message from you. Please contact us through email or webmail to ensure we get your inquiries.

Thank you.
19/11/2012 10:42:21

EmileChavez
TotalPost:4

Same here. Their support in MSN is nothing. I have contactec many times and no reply. AN service is terrible

6/2/2013 14:37:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1