Your are the 4598th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

john
TotalPost:6
new and cant get help Reply

not impressed at all with asking for help as no one seams to want to give it i will just have to find a answer some were else thanks
10/12/2012 12:43:20 PM

David Smith
TotalPost:12
RE:new and cant get help Reply

>not impressed at all with asking for help as no one seams to want to give it i will just have to find a answer some were else thanks

I think if someone sees your dilemma and they know the answer they will help, although getting help from AN is not easy

Dave
10/23/2012 9:12:28 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi john,

For key generator questions, it is best if you e-mail AN at support@artsnow.com

I have found that being nice + explaining exactly what the problem is, they are pretty good with answering you.

Most times when a question is asked here in the forum and there is no answer, it usually is because no one can answer it and/or the older members do not visit here much anymore. I think there's only a few of us left as most veterans have moved on.

Should you ask a question here, please be patient. I'm doing a lot of selling on eBay and don't get here very often anymore, but I do drop in once in a while.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>not impressed at all with asking for help as no one seams to want to give it i will just have to find a answer some were else thanks

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
10/25/2012 12:58:44 AM

ConradMccar
TotalPost:6

I think if someone sees your dilemma and they know the answer they will help, although getting help from AN is not easy

-----------------------------------
    buy cheap dvds says hello to all of TV fans!
11/28/2012 3:09:58 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1