Your are the 4209th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Anthonette Vollhardt
TotalPost:7
New Design Reply

A friend/coworker has formed a group and plegded that they would raise $2,500.00 to be donated to Easter Seals for Breast Cancer.
    This has now become very personal. On May 30, 08 just this past Friday, I was diagnosed with Breast cancer.
    Let me say right now, NO I am not trying to drive in business. I don't care where or how, but PLEASE donate to the Breast Cancer fight some where!
    If you feel this post is inappropriate, I am sorry. I am not trying to break any rules or offend anyone.
    Thank you if you take a look at the new design.
    Toni
1/6/2008 23:08:40

Knickknacks4less
TotalPost:254
RE:New Design Reply

Good luck to you in your fight. Both my mother and grandmother also had breast cancer. My grandmother lived for over 20 years after being diagnosed and treated, my mother almost 10 years. Stay strong, remain positive, and thank God for every moment that he gives you on this earth...........

kk
1/6/2008 23:30:12

Gale Langley
TotalPost:140

God bless you in your fight against breast cancer. I would love to see your design. Could you post a link to it?

>A friend/coworker has formed a group and plegded that they would raise $2,500.00 to be donated to Easter Seals for Breast Cancer.
    >This has now become very personal. On May 30, 08 just this past Friday, I was diagnosed with Breast cancer.
    >Let me say right now, NO I am not trying to drive in business. I don't care where or how, but PLEASE donate to the Breast Cancer fight some where!
    >If you feel this post is inappropriate, I am sorry. I am not trying to break any rules or offend anyone.
    >Thank you if you take a look at the new design.
    >Toni

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.scribbleprints.com
    http://www.squidoo.com/artsnowsales
19/8/2008 7:35:19

rafael benitez
TotalPost:1

>A friend/coworker has formed a group and plegded that they would raise $2,500.00 to be donated to Easter Seals for Breast Cancer.
    >This has now become very personal. On May 30, 08 just this past Friday, I was diagnosed with Breast cancer.
    >Let me say right now, NO I am not trying to drive in business. I don't care where or how, but PLEASE donate to the Breast Cancer fight some where!
    >If you feel this post is inappropriate, I am sorry. I am not trying to break any rules or offend anyone.
    >Thank you if you take a look at the new design.
    >Toni
16/11/2008 11:34:27

EmileChavez
TotalPost:4

God bless you in your fight against breast cancer. I would love to see your design. Could you post a link to it?

6/2/2013 14:41:08
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1