Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Mark
TotalPost:23
Error when check out and login, will stop customers to buy Reply

Hi AN,

I would like to report an error when buying from www.artsnow.com.

When i choose a product, click Add To Cart, then click CheckOut, the login screen show up. But when i login, an error message popup telling " A potentially dangouse request.path value was detected from the client"

https://www.artsnow.com/Error.aspx?m=DLZoI/mSAn4ymSgvjW81d0ytl0k5dYEBB8jcTL5NZ6qGYYnLSMS36RshQTDjzC7KaKp9LYrUHdaeJx7D6XErSxssHBd+T7PlkZt1aoSxUrE=

Actually, this issue happens in every VIP store. You can re-generate the error by following these steps:

1. Select a product,
    2. Click CheckOut
    3. Login (make sure you login after checkout to see the error)
    4 see the error (note when customers see this error, they will leave away

Please fix this issue as soon as possible, or it will affect all stores including artsnow.com itself.
29/7/2012 15:33:29

Deb Watson
TotalPost:83
RE:Error when check out and login, will stop customers to buy Reply

Hey Mark
    I tried to replicate your error but everything worked ok for me. Perhaps it has been fixed already? If not I'd suggest that you email artsnow at support@artsnow.com for a prompt response as they don't really serve us through the forum any more.

Good luck :)
6/8/2012 18:55:34

Mark
TotalPost:23
RE:RE:Error when check out and login, will stop customers to buy Reply

AN has fixed it. Thank you AN for the quick respond.

>Hey Mark
    >I tried to replicate your error but everything worked ok for me. Perhaps it has been fixed already? If not I'd suggest that you email artsnow at support@artsnow.com for a prompt response as they don't really serve us through the forum any more.
    >
    >Good luck :)
7/8/2012 12:53:36
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1