Your are the 4653th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Kate Smith
TotalPost:1
Image size that you require Reply

I have been trying to upload an image for a pillow case and each time I am told the resolution is too low. I have a gallery and have done the printing of large images onto canvas (44" roll size) and photographic paper for the last 6 years. Images that I know would easily be good enough are being warned against because of the resolution. I use a programme called QImage for my printing and can easily up res these images for printing with stunning results. It may be that your software programme is not capable of up sizing images to the quality required. I will now try up sizing my files in order to get them printed, but it is a bit of a pain having to do this. If possible I would suggest that you take a look at this product as it really is very good for printing.
    Kate
10/7/2012 0:59:08

logangibs
Title:Eternalsoft
TotalPost:21
RE:Image size that you require Reply

>I have been trying to upload an image for a pillow case and each time I am told the resolution is too low. I have a gallery and have done the printing of large images onto canvas (44" roll size) and photographic paper for the last 6 years. Images that I know would easily be good enough are being warned against because of the resolution. I use a programme called QImage for my printing and can easily up res these images for printing with stunning results. It may be that your software programme is not capable of up sizing images to the quality required. I will now try up sizing my files in order to get them printed, but it is a bit of a pain having to do this. If possible I would suggest that you take a look at this product as it really is very good for printing.
    >Kate

Thank you for suggestion this printing product. but how can i see your product?
10/4/2013 13:05:37

tyler
TotalPost:2

>I have been trying to upload an image for a pillow case and each time I am told the resolution is too low. I have a gallery and have done the printing of large images onto canvas (44" roll size) and photographic paper for the last 6 years. Images that I know would easily be good enough are being warned against because of the resolution. I use a programme called QImage for my printing and can easily up res these images for printing with stunning results. It may be that your software programme is not capable of up sizing images to the quality required. I will now try up sizing my files in order to get them printed, but it is a bit of a pain having to do this. If possible I would suggest that you take a look at this product as it really is very good for printing.
    >Kate

yep.You'd better resize images before uploading.And Im going to try QImage .Thanx.
4/6/2013 18:12:50

Donna klinton
TotalPost:6

>Kate
    Hi there,I usually print the image or resize the image using another image SDK instead of your Qimage.It has detailed tutorial for me.Actually ,i am not so good at computer.So
    i always look for the easiest way.You can have a try.Maybe this one can help you.
10/10/2013 15:35:00

arronlee
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Image size that you require Reply

Hi, Donna klinton.
    Thanks for your suggestion. But I have only tried to change the size of images using another
    Imaging Resizer offered by YG's Imaging SDK. I wonder whether there are some differences between them? I am not an expert on it. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Arron
17/4/2014 11:11:01
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1