TotalPost:915
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

any excuse to bump..

I ordered a white mug from my VIP store. The plan was:
    1, Open the packaging to check for any breakage,
    2, Re-pack the mug exactly as it had been packed by AN,
    3, Kick it around the room,
    4, Repeat #1.

I didn't get past 'step 1', and here's why..
    The mugs are so damn-well packed I could have kicked it around Town and still used it for coffee an hour later!
    From the inside out (it's easier to explain), we have...

One Mug, inside it's own plastic bag,
    ..inside it's own carboard box,
    ..inside another plastic bag, so we have a cube, roughly 4x4x4",
    ..Next, 10" wide bubble wrap folded down it's length (so double thickness),
    wrapped a Couple of times around the box in one direction, then..
    ..the same thing again at 90 degrees (covering the two uncovered sides and two covered sides).
    * The 'cube' is now approx FIVExFIVExFIVE inches.
    ..and finally, the plastic mail bag, half covered with stickers (which themselves provide an element of protection).

Berry (William's hands are tied I reckon),
    The issue is Not with packaging or breakages, as all AN accounts would suffer in the same way..
    The issue Cannot be based on costs as you are free to charge whatever you see fit..
    So, what is the barrier that is stopping Resellers from offering customers one(?) Mug?

You have taken massive steps lately to improve the whole ArtsNow 'opportunity', a minute to answer a question originally asked twelve months ago would be Much appreciated.

Steve

>My fault Steve thought the mugs were not available to anyone..i make mugs myself and it does not cost alot to get protective shipping boxes..? But have to agree aleast it surely deserves a answer why its ok for one acc and not another.?
    >Ash
14/11/2008 8:51:45

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

Sorry, no white mug for resellers.

It is the easiest item to be damaged during shipment. That is why we don't offer this.

If you insist, we may add extra $5.00 for safe packing, then no one will resell this mug.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
14/11/2008 9:57:32

Steve Morris
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

Hi Berry,

Strange that it's 'safe' for Free, VIP, Premium & SVIP accounts..(?)

What is so different about the way Mugs are handled/packaged/shipped for Reseller accounts?

This (the reason we are given) is not making sense.

Steve

>Sorry, no white mug for resellers.
    >
    >It is the easiest item to be damaged during shipment. That is why we don't offer this.
    >
    >If you insist, we may add extra $5.00 for safe packing, then no one will resell this mug.
14/11/2008 10:36:48

Knickknacks4less
TotalPost:254
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

For the record...I did the exact same test. The mugs are packaged exceptionally well. Even the porcelain plates are not packed as well. (a mug breaks and a plate doesn't??) Personally, I don't want to sell via resellers account...but it just plain doesn't make sense to me.
14/11/2008 12:07:16

Steve Morris
RE:RE:RE: Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

Maybe it's too simple a question to get a straight answer to(?)

This isn't rocket science, Berry.. The mugs are very well packed and are no more susceptible to breakage sent from a Reseller account than they are from any other account.

Add 5% to the VIP base price for Resellers, breakage is Reseller's responsibility, everyone's back on the same playing field.
    Job done, where's the problem?

>For the record...I did the exact same test. The mugs are packaged exceptionally well. Even the porcelain plates are not packed as well. (a mug breaks and a plate doesn't??) Personally, I don't want to sell via resellers account...but it just plain doesn't make sense to me.
16/11/2008 7:15:48

Dave Hughes
TotalPost:100
RE:RE:RE:RE: Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

Have things changed in the past month or two?

I can open up the white mug in the store and design from there...i have not tried selling one yet but as a reseller i very much want to...cheers
12/1/2010 3:08:44

rowan Capricorn
TotalPost:251
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: Can Resellers have the White Mugs? BERRY............. Reply

I want some of the other things that are not on the shops lists, like pillow cases and bar mats, you can't say that they are breakable, and I would be happy to pay a doller more to cover a lesser profit to AN.

Cheers,
    Rowan

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.donkeydelights.com
    [url]
12/1/2010 3:56:21
Page 2 of 2, Total 27 1 2