Your are the 2144th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Colombe beland
TotalPost:1
Do I need a store to dropship? newbie here Reply

I'd like to dropship some items and sell them on ebay. Why do I need a store or do I need a store to dropshiP? Where do I find the products to sell? Thanks
5/27/2012 1:15:07 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Do I need a store to dropship? newbie here Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum.

To sell any products from AN, you need a store. The store provides you with the products, all you need to do is place your artwork on the products in your store.

Once you have products in your store, you can then copy/paste the images and place them on Ebay and start selling. But you do need a store to get the products.

StYou can start out with a free store. Give it a try and see if this is what you may be interested in. If it works for you, you can alwaysd upgrade to a reseller store where your base prices are a lot less than a free store.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    melbourne FL

>I'd like to dropship some items and sell them on ebay. Why do I need a store or do I need a store to dropshiP? Where do I find the products to sell? Thanks

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
6/2/2012 5:46:09 AM

Ada
TotalPost:19

>I'd like to dropship some items and sell them on ebay. Why do I need a store or do I need a store to dropshiP? Where do I find the products to sell? Thanks
    Yes, you can find products in some idea stores!
6/5/2012 5:21:16 PM

OteliaKeller
TotalPost:2

Why do I need a store or do I need a store to dropshiP? Where do I find the products to sell? Thanks

----------------------------
    http://www.hotdvdmarket.com/
9/29/2012 11:26:48 AM

David Smith
TotalPost:12

You do need an AN store to dropship BUT it is only for your use ie not available to the public. You stock it with your AN products then sell them else where eg. ebay or your own ecommerce website.

Hope this helps

Dave
10/23/2012 4:12:20 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1