New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 2563th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

vinnie
TotalPost:4
ArtsNow not exchanging damaged goods... please correct me if I'm wrong from these messages... Reply

This is my first email to them -

Hi there,
    I have two cushion cases from order: 3516287 that are faulty. My client noticed what looked like small pen marks on the cases. Please advise me on what to do.
    Regards
    Vinnie Pearce
    4/24/2012 3:27:41 PM

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm They wrote back -
    Hi Vinnie, For bulk order, please handle the case with 5% discount refund. Thank you.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM, I wrote:
    Sorry, I do not know what you mean. My client would like an exchange... what am I supposed to do with a 5% discount refund? and how do I get that discount any way?
    It is very unclear how to get exchanges on this site, I have spent a lot of money with ArtsNow recently and I don't feel you are helping me with products that don't past the quality test.
    Please tell me clearly what I must do.

Regards

Vinnie

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 2:13 am, they wrote back -
    Hi Vinnie,
    We offer 5% discount refund to resellers to handle problems which cover broken during shipment, wrong items sent, items not as described, wrong shipping/undeliverable address, dishonest claims, lost by post office. This is under our reseller policy.
    For example, original price for order 3516287 is $99.9, with 5% discount, you paid $94.91. So for any cases, you can use 5% discount we gave you to handle replacement or refund to your customer.
    Thank you.

Am I right in thinking that I use the "5%" discount they offered with the first order to get my client their exchange?
26/4/2012 11:01:48

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
RE:ArtsNow not exchanging damaged goods... please correct me if I'm wrong from these messages... Reply

I believe the 5% discount is so you have excess funds to refund or replace the merchandise yourself.
    Artsnow does take returns and exchanges within 30 days. According the the "help" site:
    Returns are easy! If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase from ArtsNow.com, we will be more than happy to exchange your product or refund the purchase price. However, refunds and exchanges are only issued during the 30 days following your purchase date. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Please fill in and submit the form here. After that, you will see the confirmation page with return address. You must print out the confirmation page, and attach it with the returns.

The link is here:
    http://www.artsnow.com/Member/Return.aspx

So that basically means you have to send the return page to your client and have them ship it back themselves at their expense. Or have the person ship the items back to you so you can return them to artsnow.
28/4/2012 6:51:10

vinnie
RE:RE:ArtsNow not exchanging damaged goods... please correct me if I'm wrong from these messages... Reply

But I get taken to this page - https://www.artsnow.com/Reseller/ResellerHome.aspx

And don't see any form.
29/4/2012 5:41:44

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:ArtsNow not exchanging damaged goods... please correct me if I'm wrong from these messages... Reply

Yes, you are supposed to use the discount to either reimburse or replace.
    >
    >Am I right in thinking that I use the "5%" discount they offered with the first order to get my client their exchange?

-----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
1/5/2012 19:28:34

vinnie
RE:RE:ArtsNow not exchanging damaged goods... please correct me if I'm wrong from these messages... Reply

I got a message from admin, the message ended with this -

Date: Tue, May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

...You can use 5% discount we gave you to handle replacement or refund to your customer. There is no return for exchange for bulk orders. Thank you.

My reply to them -
    But what if the refund wont cover the products I need to exchange? The products are faulty because of poor quality control and now I have to pay more to get an exchange? That is not a fair deal, and you need to be more honest on Artsnow site with how you handle products that the customer isn't happy with. (end of reply)

SO they do not offer refunds or exchanges! BUT why on earth do they have this written on their Returns & Exchanges page -

Returns are easy! If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase from ArtsNow.com, we will be more than happy to exchange your product or refund the purchase price. However, refunds and exchanges are only issued during the 30 days following your purchase date. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

http://www.artsnow.com/HelpDesk/ViewHelp.aspx?HelpName=ReturnsExchanges&M

I'm not doing business with these guys again. Too much frustration and deceit.

2/5/2012 13:53:44
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1