Your are the 3442th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Wendi
TotalPost:12
TRACKING Reply

I was just wondering if ArtsNow would be able to add tracking numbers to orders in the future. I use another drop shipping company in Hong Kong that sells pretty much EXACTLY the same type of products and the cost of items are actually a little bit less, plus I get free shipping. With them, I get tracking numbers on all standard mail items within 1-2 days, the option to express my Australia orders to 7 day delivery at additional charge of $3.99, and also dhl shipping. The only problem is I can't do a bulk order with them. So it is a long process of doing the orders. AND I can't add tons of products at once.

Really what I am asking, if that company can offer free tracking on items and sell me their stuff for less, why can't AN offer the tracking....is it really that much money? or what? ....even with eBay's new policy for top rated sellers (we will need to provide tracking in May) to keep their status...(my sales are probably going to go way down)....I KNOW I wouldn't get so many complaints if I provided tracking numbers to my customers....it stresses the heck out of me. I get 5-10 complaints a day about "where is my order" or "I would like tracking please"...
7/4/2012 1:54:04

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:TRACKING Reply

Good morning,

I also wish that AN could provide tracking numbers. This has been an ongoing issue since I joined in 2007.

I finally got my 1st Paypal inquiry "Please provide a tracking number". Of course, the product was what I print myself and since it only cost $2.00 I just refunded the money to close the Paypal chargeback. I have since added a $2.00 shipping charge to all of the products I sell on Ebay, except the lighters and buckles from AN. I plan to print my own lighters shortly so I'll be dropping the lighters when I start printing.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I was just wondering if ArtsNow would be able to add tracking numbers to orders in the future. I use another drop shipping company in Hong Kong that sells pretty much EXACTLY the same type of products and the cost of items are actually a little bit less, plus I get free shipping. With them, I get tracking numbers on all standard mail items within 1-2 days, the option to express my Australia orders to 7 day delivery at additional charge of $3.99, and also dhl shipping. The only problem is I can't do a bulk order with them. So it is a long process of doing the orders. AND I can't add tons of products at once.
    >
    >Really what I am asking, if that company can offer free tracking on items and sell me their stuff for less, why can't AN offer the tracking....is it really that much money? or what? ....even with eBay's new policy for top rated sellers (we will need to provide tracking in May) to keep their status...(my sales are probably going to go way down)....I KNOW I wouldn't get so many complaints if I provided tracking numbers to my customers....it stresses the heck out of me. I get 5-10 complaints a day about "where is my order" or "I would like tracking please"...
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store since 2008 - join us.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
9/4/2012 1:12:45

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

Ok, maybe it is just me. But, if you get the same products for a lower cost and free shipping and fast shipping and tracking...why are you here? Something just doesn't pass the smell test!

>I was just wondering if ArtsNow would be able to add tracking numbers to orders in the future. I use another drop shipping company in Hong Kong that sells pretty much EXACTLY the same type of products and the cost of items are actually a little bit less, plus I get free shipping. With them, I get tracking numbers on all standard mail items within 1-2 days, the option to express my Australia orders to 7 day delivery at additional charge of $3.99, and also dhl shipping. The only problem is I can't do a bulk order with them. So it is a long process of doing the orders. AND I can't add tons of products at once.
    >
    >Really what I am asking, if that company can offer free tracking on items and sell me their stuff for less, why can't AN offer the tracking....is it really that much money? or what? ....even with eBay's new policy for top rated sellers (we will need to provide tracking in May) to keep their status...(my sales are probably going to go way down)....I KNOW I wouldn't get so many complaints if I provided tracking numbers to my customers....it stresses the heck out of me. I get 5-10 complaints a day about "where is my order" or "I would like tracking please"...
    >

Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
9/4/2012 22:21:39

Wendi
TotalPost:12
RE:RE:TRACKING Reply

Lennie....I just started the other drop shipper the past couple of months to test them out. AN has a few of my hot sellers at a better price, but Mousepads are a little more at the other company.... so it is a toss up with some items. But with the added benefit of tracking, the 50 cents for the mousepad price difference is worth it to me. I may just cancel reseller account later if I end up liking this other company and keep a VIP store at AN if I need it.

I was just curious, since I don't live in Hong Kong and know the postal fee's, what the big deal is of adding tracking? It would also be a pain to add all my product images to the other website. That's another reason of not just switching over. (I am currently adding what I need as I go.) ...And the company doesn't have an affiliate program by the way, so I am not here to advertise them. :) I was just venting because of another frustrating day of SEEMED TO BE LOST orders.....:) Also worried with ebay's new policies coming up, how that is going to effect me as a seller.

>Ok, maybe it is just me. But, if you get the same products for a lower cost and free shipping and fast shipping and tracking...why are you here? Something just doesn't pass the smell test!
    >
    >>I was just wondering if ArtsNow would be able to add tracking numbers to orders in the future. I use another drop shipping company in Hong Kong that sells pretty much EXACTLY the same type of products and the cost of items are actually a little bit less, plus I get free shipping. With them, I get tracking numbers on all standard mail items within 1-2 days, the option to express my Australia orders to 7 day delivery at additional charge of $3.99, and also dhl shipping. The only problem is I can't do a bulk order with them. So it is a long process of doing the orders. AND I can't add tons of products at once.
    >>
    >>Really what I am asking, if that company can offer free tracking on items and sell me their stuff for less, why can't AN offer the tracking....is it really that much money? or what? ....even with eBay's new policy for top rated sellers (we will need to provide tracking in May) to keep their status...(my sales are probably going to go way down)....I KNOW I wouldn't get so many complaints if I provided tracking numbers to my customers....it stresses the heck out of me. I get 5-10 complaints a day about "where is my order" or "I would like tracking please"...
    >>
    >
10/4/2012 1:16:48

Pixie Gemini
TotalPost:128

It seems that a lot of ArtsNow dropshippers have left once eBay changed a lot of their policies & requirements, especially since introducing their DSR system. If you look at ArtsNow "case study" in the dropshipping section, the 1st 3 sellers on the list do not do business with ArtsNow, and most of the rest are no longer selling on eBay. ArtsNow even lost their own eBay account due to all the negative feedback they received last year regarding shipping times.

It didn't take me too long to find the other company you were talking about. My suggestion is to stay with them, since they offer tracking. ArtsNow resellers are out-of-pocket for every dispute & chargeback, since there is no tracking info provided. It's worth the extra time and money to go with the other guys.
11/4/2012 10:22:12

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:RE:TRACKING Reply

Hi Wendie,

If possible, please message me in the forum or by e-mail at toonsign@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Lennie....I just started the other drop shipper the past couple of months to test them out. AN has a few of my hot sellers at a better price, but Mousepads are a little more at the other company.... so it is a toss up with some items. But with the added benefit of tracking, the 50 cents for the mousepad price difference is worth it to me. I may just cancel reseller account later if I end up liking this other company and keep a VIP store at AN if I need it.
    >
    >I was just curious, since I don't live in Hong Kong and know the postal fee's, what the big deal is of adding tracking? It would also be a pain to add all my product images to the other website. That's another reason of not just switching over. (I am currently adding what I need as I go.) ...And the company doesn't have an affiliate program by the way, so I am not here to advertise them. :) I was just venting because of another frustrating day of SEEMED TO BE LOST orders.....:) Also worried with ebay's new policies coming up, how that is going to effect me as a seller.
    >
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store since 2008 - join us.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
12/4/2012 2:33:32
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1