Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
How To Sell On Ebay? How To. Reply

Good afternoon,

Just thought I'd drop a note to see if there would be an interest in how to sell your AN products on Ebay. I've been with AN since 2006 and started selling on Ebay in 1997.

I would start with getting your designs on your products, photos ready, etc..

Then I would go into about creating your Ebay ad.

Followed by keywords and such.

This is a lot of work for me to do and I have been helping my own storekeepers (under my SVIP program), over the years and figured I'd share a bit with you.

However, there must be a lot of pmembers interested before I start this project.

I ask that you please post HERE and the number of members interested will determine when I start.

Hope to hear from a lot of you.

Fred
    Melbourne FL
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store since 2008 - join us.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
3/26/2012 4:15:30 AM

Ada
TotalPost:19
RE:How To Sell On Ebay? How To. Reply

>Good afternoon,
    >Good Idea those I leaned, thanks!
    >Just thought I'd drop a note to see if there would be an interest in how to sell your AN products on Ebay. I've been with AN since 2006 and started selling on Ebay in 1997.
    >
    >I would start with getting your designs on your products, photos ready, etc..
    >
    >Then I would go into about creating your Ebay ad.
    >
    >Followed by keywords and such.
    >
    >This is a lot of work for me to do and I have been helping my own storekeepers (under my SVIP program), over the years and figured I'd share a bit with you.
    >
    >However, there must be a lot of pmembers interested before I start this project.
    >
    >I ask that you please post HERE and the number of members interested will determine when I start.
    >
    >Hope to hear from a lot of you.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
6/13/2012 7:08:00 PM

Moll5
TotalPost:32

>Good afternoon,
    >
    >Just thought I'd drop a note to see if there would be an interest in how to sell your AN products on Ebay. I've been with AN since 2006 and started selling on Ebay in 1997.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >This is a lot of work for me to do and I have been helping my own storekeepers (under my SVIP program), over the years and figured I'd share a bit with you.
    >
    >However, there must be a lot of pmembers interested before I start this project.
    >
    >I ask that you please post HERE and the number of members interested will determine when I start.
    >
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL

Maybe I will contact with you when I have the idea.
7/22/2012 4:29:18 PM

john
TotalPost:6

>Good afternoon,
    >hi fred i have been reading a lot of your posts and found them helpful, so i would be very interested in someone showing me the ropes to get selling on ebay I Have tried for the last number of years to sell other than the normal information products or ebooks which every one else is at present i have started drawing images of famous people which i am in the process of adding to my stores i'm rabbiting a bit now but yes i would be very interested ...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
10/18/2012 5:58:42 AM

Fred Virgo

Hi there,

Well this post has been uip quite a while and 306 views but only a few members expressed any interest. Due to the tremendous amount of time involved for this project, I must withdraw my offer.

Currently I'm selling on eBay and doing custom artwork plus clubs, etc..., my time is pretty well filled.

Thank you for looking, maybe I'll write a How To manual on how to sell AN products on eBay.

Comments?????

Fred
    Melbourne FL
    Classic Ads website.
10/25/2012 1:11:34 AM

David Smith
TotalPost:12
RE:RE:How To Sell On Ebay? How To. Reply

>Hi there,
    >
    >Well this post has been uip quite a while and 306 views but only a few members expressed any interest. Due to the tremendous amount of time involved for this project, I must withdraw my offer.
    >
    >Currently I'm selling on eBay and doing custom artwork plus clubs, etc..., my time is pretty well filled.
    >
    >Thank you for looking, maybe I'll write a How To manual on how to sell AN products on eBay.
    >
    >Comments?????
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL

Hi Fred,

Slightly off thread topic. I have signed up for the SVIP programme with a view to getting as many stores under me as possible as I am more interested in serving or supporting the stores rather than selling POD myself. What is your experience of this and is ebay a good place to advertise the business opportunity?

Dave
10/25/2012 9:42:34 PM

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:How To Sell On Ebay? How To. Reply

Hi Dave,

No. The way I got all of my own stores under my SVIP was to do nothing. I sold AN products from my websites and a few things on eBay. I also joined various fundrasing websites where they posted my own website. From these fundraising links, schools and others found me using my own website.

I tried various forums and groups but unfortunately, most of these members were already aware of AN and most had tried it, and quit. I did not waste my time in forums and groups.

On my website, what I displayed was my own content explaining a free, VIP, and dropship store. Lots of examples and I used the storeowners under my SVIP as examples of VIP and free stores. All links from the website went directly to my 'Join' page in my fun-tees store. This is where I picked up probably 200+ new storeowners.

As in my message to you earlier, I explained why most had drifted away. If AN could find a way to to improve delivery time to under a week instead of the current time frame, THEN a lot of storeowners would not only stay but sell more as their confidence would get better. The only hang up is selling on eBay where you have to provide a tracking number.

With the current delivery schedule that AN has right now, myself, I would be reluctant to have new stores opening under me. New storeowners just don't adjust their shipping times to what it really is probably figuring they would lose business. This thinking is all wrong. If dlivery times are displayed as to how long it really takes, then customers WILL order and they know it will take 2-4 weeks, not 8-10 business days.

I got off track again. To have an SVIP solely to make a profit from stores under you is possible but it takes months if not years to make it profitable. Between turnovers, storeowners displaying artwork that will not sell, etc..., that will not make you any money.

For me, as soon as AN has some sort of program where shipping takes a lot less time on all orders, then I will activate my SVIP and then get back to work. I love their products, just the shipping makes it non-competetive.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Slightly off thread topic. I have signed up for the SVIP programme with a view to getting as many stores under me as possible as I am more interested in serving or supporting the stores rather than selling POD myself. What is your experience of this and is ebay a good place to advertise the business opportunity?
    >
    >Dave

Classic Ads website.
11/1/2012 9:42:03 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1