Your are the 2021th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

jackie ludtke
TotalPost:66
Quality of the handbags Reply

I decided to add some of the leather handbags AN offers with my artwork printed on them to my shops at etsy.com and bonanza.com. I sold one on bonanza last year, and sold 5 of them there in the last month. I have sold 3 of them on etsy in the last month!
    I had a customer contact me this morning about the one she purchased. She said the design was lovely, but there is no way the bag is real leather, and said she was expecting a full leather handbag, even though the description says the image is printed on fabric.
    I have not yet purchased one of these bags for myself, which I probaby should have done before posting them to my shop. I have seen photos of finished products here in the forum, and they looked great so I didn't bother.
    Has anyone else had customers say they aren't real leather, or do I just have one of those customers you can't make happy?
    I want to continue to sell these bags, but if she's right I'm going to stop.
3/23/2012 2:31:04 AM

jackie ludtke
RE:Quality of the handbags Reply

>The bag I am questioning is the bucket bag that's printed on both sides.
3/23/2012 2:35:47 AM

kay stevens
TotalPost:148
RE:RE:Quality of the handbags Reply

>>The bag I am questioning is the bucket bag that's printed on both sides.
    >
    I don't know anything about the bucket bags but if they are printed on both sides then it is polyester on both sides with the trim as leather. I think that is what your customer is probably griping about. Also, maybe didn't read the listing that says the printing is on fabric and not leather. I would say to her that the manufacturer says they are leather but as shown in the listing the printing is on fabric. I have sold lots of the leather handbags but only do them on one side. They are a great bag.
3/27/2012 2:58:31 PM

jackie ludtke
RE:RE:RE:Quality of the handbags Reply

That's what confused her - the image being printed on fabric. I sold this bag to her from my etsy.com website and I forgot to add that little bit of info. After I explained it to her, she was happy and kept the bag. She even sent me a photo of it, and it's gorgeous!
4/1/2012 1:45:25 AM

jackie ludtke
RE:Quality of the handbags Reply

Got a bucket back today that another customer had purchased, and I can see why they don't like them!!!
    AN really needs to write a better description for this product!!!
    I have an order I'm waiting on for 8 of them - this is going to cost me a lot of money if everyone returns their bags!!!!!

4/14/2012 1:27:11 AM

jackie ludtke
RE:RE:Quality of the handbags Reply

I emailed support and they just said the bag is real leather.
    NO IT'S NOT.
    I sure hope the shoulder sling and shoulder clutch bags are, but I'm not holding my breath.
    And I see that everyone that sells these bags copies and pastes AN's descriptions. I can't possibly be the only seller getting complaints???
4/18/2012 4:37:36 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1