Your are the 4240th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

jackie ludtke
TotalPost:66
Image question Reply

If we make our images to the recommended size, the part of the image inside the red dotted lines are going to be what is printed on the items, right? So the images we show in our shops will look bigger after printing?
    How do we create an image that will look exactly like it will after printing?
4/3/2012 23:29:03

jackie ludtke
TotalPost:66
RE:Image question Reply

>If we make our images to the recommended size, the part of the image inside the red dotted lines are going to be what is printed on the items, right? So the images we show in our shops will look bigger after printing?
    >How do we create an image that will look exactly like it will after printing?

No one?
5/3/2012 23:12:11

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi Jackie,

What I do is (as an example) make a template of the lighter. The template shows it to be 330x550 pixels. I make the actual template at 400 x 600 and place the image down from the center.

When I load the template, the overal size is bigger but the artwork is centered. I don't worry if the colored background shows as I want it to:
    >

This way I can move the image up, down, left right to center it and still have the black background.

If your background color is white, then it is immaterial, just resize the image to fit the products. Most of my images I use are 800x800 with white backgrounds. This way I can resize all of the products in the one section so they will fit, then I copy that section to my other sections and just changes images, name and descriptions. Saves a lot of work.

Whatever your image looks like after you edit it, that is how it will be printed. If you resize it so the artwork is inside the red line, then that's how it will be printed. If I'n not mistaken, the dotted red line is like a safety line. If you go over the red line(s), then your artwork MAY bleed off the edge of the item.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

If we make our images to the recommended size, the part of the image inside the red dotted lines are going to be what is printed on the items, right? So the images we show in our shops will look bigger after printing?
    >How do we create an image that will look exactly like it will after printing?

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store since 2008 - join us.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
6/3/2012 6:39:23

Donna klinton
TotalPost:6

HI there
    For me ,i usually create the image using this code which is from an
    image processing tool:
    namespace RE__Test
    {
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
    public Form1()
    {
    InitializeComponent();
    }

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    int width = 100;
    int height = 60;

REImage reImage = new REImage(width, height, ImageMode.RGB888);//
    Create an image with specified width, height and color mode; all pixels are set to white

REFile.SaveImageFile(reImage, "c:/reimage.bmp", new BMPEncoder());
    REFile.SaveImageFile(reImage, "c:/reimage.png", new PNGEncoder());
    REFile.SaveImageFile(reImage, "c:/reimage.jpg", new JPGEncoder());
    REFile.SaveImageFile(reImage, "c:/reimage.tif", new TIFEncoder());
    It supports to create image as you wish.You can also have a try.Best wishes.
10/2/2014 15:35:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1