Your are the 2300th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

teamperu
TotalPost:4
Removing items from Reply

Hello all. I am a new VIP store owner. Is there a way to remove certain items from the "Create Your Own" page in the VIP store? I am wanting to remove the thongs as I don't feel these go with the type of store I am creating.
    I would like to keep my store as "family oriented" as possible. Thanks!
1/1/2012 8:26:48

teamperu
RE:Removing items from VIP store Reply

>
    >Hello all. I am a new VIP store owner. Is there a way to remove certain items from the "Create Your Own" page in the VIP store? I am wanting to remove the thongs as I don't feel these go with the type of store I am creating.
    >I would like to keep my store as "family oriented" as possible. Thanks!
    >

Happy New Year AN!
    Is there anyone out there that can answer my question?
    I would really like to know where AN stands on this kind of request.
    Thanks in advance.
2/1/2012 22:51:09

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:Removing items from VIP store Reply

You can simply delete them. No biggie. I don't sell 90% of AN items. What I don't sell, I either delete or just don't create them.

>>
    >>Hello all. I am a new VIP store owner. Is there a way to remove certain items from the "Create Your Own" page in the VIP store? I am wanting to remove the thongs as I don't feel these go with the type of store I am creating.
    >>I would like to keep my store as "family oriented" as possible. Thanks!
    >>
    >
    >Happy New Year AN!
    >Is there anyone out there that can answer my question?
    >I would really like to know where AN stands on this kind of request.
    >Thanks in advance.
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
3/1/2012 2:35:09

teamperu
RE:RE:RE:Removing items from VIP store Reply

Thanks for your reply Lennie.
    What I don't want is people visiting my store clicking on the "Make your own" link and seeing the thongs in the "Clothing and Hats"department of AN. Once clicked AN lists all the items and it includes the thongs. :(
4/1/2012 1:22:41

Deb Watson
TotalPost:83
RE:Removing items from Reply

It was a while ago this was last asked but I believe the answer was and probably still is no they cannot be removed.
    Sorry!
4/1/2012 15:59:42

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:RE:RE:Removing items from VIP store Reply

I see. That is certainly completely different from what I thought you were referring to. I apologize.

>Thanks for your reply Lennie.
    >What I don't want is people visiting my store clicking on the "Make your own" link and seeing the thongs in the "Clothing and Hats"department of AN. Once clicked AN lists all the items and it includes the thongs. :(

-----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
7/1/2012 1:34:03

teamperu
RE:Removing items from Reply

Thanks Lennie and Deb :)
9/1/2012 23:28:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1