Your are the 1936th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Lori Ross
TotalPost:30
Shipping World Wide Reply

I wonder how many do this ? In general is it worth the extra hassle ?
    Also without knowing the weight of the items how can you quote shipping prices anyway ?

Thank you, and thanks too to anyone who previously responded to any of my posts

Lori
5/12/2011 8:56:44

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
RE:Shipping World Wide Reply

Personally I don't charge shipping at all. It just makes things easier (for me) when combining shipping. Many items come packed in a bubble envelope (ie watches, cufflinks, buckles, etc...) so they are relatively light. Personally, I wouldn't charge more than a few dollars because of this. You can also search and see what other similar services charge.
8/12/2011 8:05:43

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:Shipping World Wide Reply

I suggest to do a flat rate. When I sold a lot of AN (5,000 items a month), I charged 50% of the item's price to me. And then, 50% for each after. Adding $1.00 for world wide. So, for a watch shipped to the US, it was $3 for the first and $1.50 for each additional. This worked great when I started stocking because that was fairly close to actual.

>
    >I wonder how many do this ? In general is it worth the extra hassle ?
    >Also without knowing the weight of the items how can you quote shipping prices anyway ?
    >
    >Thank you, and thanks too to anyone who previously responded to any of my posts
    >
    >Lori

-----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
14/12/2011 6:49:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1