Your are the 3630th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Lori Ross
TotalPost:30
images question Reply

Where do you find images for products like watches ? Are there any images for use
    on the ARTSNOW site ? or do you have to design them yourself, buy them, or download
    copyright free images ?

thank you,
    Lori
19/11/2011 15:43:51

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:images question Reply

Hi Lori,

Any images or artwork is what we create ourselves. Using clipart, photos, artwork we create, etc...

AN does not supply any images or artwork - they just print, pack and ship our orders.

There are a few ways in which to obtain artwork other than you creating it yourself. Find artists who would be willing to sell you design (can be expensive), work out a commission arrangement with artists where you will pay them $xx each time a product is sold with their artwork, etc... Use copyfree (public domain) images where you can edit them and use them.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>
    >Where do you find images for products like watches ? Are there any images for use
    >on the ARTSNOW site ? or do you have to design them yourself, buy them, or download
    >copyright free images ?
    >
    >thank you,
    >Lori

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Clipart ready to use for your products.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
19/11/2011 22:19:44

Lori Ross
RE:RE:images question Reply

hi Fred,
    Thank you very much for the replies. I downloaded something called I think,
    an "image generator" from ArtsNow...but can't find where I first came across it
    now. But what is that thing ? I guessed it was full of images to use but I guess
    not. I'm not so computer savvy so it's downloaded but haven't tried anything with it
    as if I knew anyway---waiting for a family member computer geek to help me with it.
    But like what is it for ?

THank you,
    Lori

>Hi Lori,
    >
    >Any images or artwork is what we create ourselves. Using clipart, photos, artwork we create, etc...
    >
    >AN does not supply any images or artwork - they just print, pack and ship our orders.
    >
    >There are a few ways in which to obtain artwork other than you creating it yourself. Find artists who would be willing to sell you design (can be expensive), work out a commission arrangement with artists where you will pay them $xx each time a product is sold with their artwork, etc... Use copyfree (public domain) images where you can edit them and use them.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >>Where do you find images for products like watches ? Are there any images for use
    >>on the ARTSNOW site ? or do you have to design them yourself, buy them, or download
    >>copyright free images ?
    >>
    >>thank you,
    >>Lori
    >
20/11/2011 11:11:33

Lori Ross
RE:RE:images question Reply

hi Fred,
    If you have a second can you please tell me how or where do you store products that
    you have designed if you aren't so interested in having a store ? What I want to do is
    design some watches then put them somewhere {in order to store them} , and when I want to
    put them up for auction on Ebay I can just use them. Like you'd go into your closet to choose
    clothes.
    Or is that what my "store" is for ? It's very exciting except that I can't see what to do with
    what I design unless it's putting them in a cart. And I don't want them in a cart, { means I'm
    buying them if I put them in the cart ? so I don't want that }. So how do you build up/store your
    inventory here for future Ebay auctions ?

sorry about all the questions -

thank you,
    Lori

>Hi Lori,
    >
    >Any images or artwork is what we create ourselves. Using clipart, photos, artwork we create, etc...
    >
    >AN does not supply any images or artwork - they just print, pack and ship our orders.
    >
    >There are a few ways in which to obtain artwork other than you creating it yourself. Find artists who would be willing to sell you design (can be expensive), work out a commission arrangement with artists where you will pay them $xx each time a product is sold with their artwork, etc... Use copyfree (public domain) images where you can edit them and use them.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >>Where do you find images for products like watches ? Are there any images for use
    >>on the ARTSNOW site ? or do you have to design them yourself, buy them, or download
    >>copyright free images ?
    >>
    >>thank you,
    >>Lori
    >
20/11/2011 11:18:29

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:RE:images question Reply

Your store is your "closet". To put them on Ebay, which I would wait until after the holidays, you need to save the image and then upload.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
21/11/2011 4:40:22

Lori Ross
RE:RE:RE:RE:images question Reply

>Your store is your "closet". To put them on Ebay, which I would wait until after the holidays, you need to save the image and then upload.

Ok thank you so much. It really is stressful trying to figure all this out, but
    I'm getting closer thanks to everyone who has sent replies.

best wishes,
    Lori
21/11/2011 8:18:05
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1