Your are the 2537th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Lori Ross
TotalPost:30
bulk orders ??? Reply

I don't get it. If it is a drop ship program, why do I need to order anything in bulk ?
    Bulk sounds like the merchandise wilkl arive by the dozens to your house.
    You know ?
    I just want to sell on Ebay.
    I bought a premium membership. I hope I didn't choose the wrong membership, ?
19/11/2011 14:02:35

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:bulk orders ??? Reply

Don't start on Ebay now. The shipping delays will ruin you. Wait until after February. Do your research before you jump in.

>I don't get it. If it is a drop ship program, why do I need to order anything in bulk ?
    >Bulk sounds like the merchandise wilkl arive by the dozens to your house.
    >You know ?
    >I just want to sell on Ebay.
    >I bought a premium membership. I hope I didn't choose the wrong membership, ?

-----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
21/11/2011 4:01:52

Lori Ross
TotalPost:30
RE:RE:bulk orders ??? Reply

>Don't start on Ebay now. The shipping delays will ruin you. Wait until after February. Do your research before you jump in.
    >
    >>I don't get it. If it is a drop ship program, why do I need to order anything in bulk ?
    >>Bulk sounds like the merchandise wilkl arive by the dozens to your house.
    >>You know ?
    >>I just want to sell on Ebay.
    >>I bought a premium membership. I hope I didn't choose the wrong membership, ?

Yes you know I did finally figure out what they mean by "bulk" now, it freaked me out
    to start with but they just prefer all the orders on one email. So that's fine-
    Thank you for the advice on waiting too-

Lori
21/11/2011 8:24:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1