Your are the 2914th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

John
TotalPost:4
artscow Reply

not clear on what the difference is. Can someone explain it to me. It seems like the same place.
5/30/2011 8:49:16 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:artscow Reply

Hi John,

Artsnow is the principle site. That is, AN prints, packs and ships ALL orders from ALL stores and other websites.

Artscow is sorta like the retail version of AN. AN owns them.
    CowCow is another beta spinoff still under going testing and is owned by AN.

Playing cards.com is also run by AN.

Not sure what else they may have but we all come under AN.

Hope this makes sense.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>not clear on what the difference is. Can someone explain it to me. It seems like the same place.

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Clipart ready to use for your products.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
6/1/2011 6:16:16 AM

Kathie Thomas
TotalPost:9

My understanding is you can't have a store at artscow. You can create product and buy it, which I have been doing. However I've been looking for an option to set up a shop that I can link to my main website and someone on a forum over there suggested I should come here so I'm exploring at the moment trying to work out which options are best for me.

-----------------------------------------------
    Kathie M. Thomas
    Freelance Photographer
11/19/2011 5:48:33 PM

jackie ludtke
TotalPost:66

>not clear on what the difference is. Can someone explain it to me. It seems like the same place.

I just noticed the prices on some items are lower at artscow.com.
5/3/2012 1:10:15 AM

jackie ludtke

And I just looked at cowcow.com and my handbags are all over there and I don't have a shop!!!
    What's up with that????
5/3/2012 1:12:32 AM

jackie ludtke
RE:RE:artscow Reply

>>not clear on what the difference is. Can someone explain it to me. It seems like the same place.
    >
    >And I just looked at cowcow.com and my handbags are all over there and I don't have a shop!!!
    >What's up with that????

Emailed cowcow and they said I do have an accout but I am positive I did not sign up for one.
    But I did see that when someone clicks on an image that it goes to my artsnow shop.

And I did see the difference between artscow and artsnow - the shipping fees are huge at artscow. Guess I'll buy my items here! Although some of the discounts and freebies look great at artscow!!!
5/3/2012 8:04:51 PM

Coriander Shea Detwiler
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:artscow Reply

Artamatik.com and Customdropshipper.com are branches too. The search engine is the same system for all branches.
7/2/2012 6:48:59 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1