Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

adoption gifts
TotalPost:6
business card holders Reply

HI all

does anyone know if the business card holders are a good product?

and what are those tiles for? I love tiles, but not sure what they are for here. I never heard of a framed tile. Do people own these things.
20/4/2011 19:56:26

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:business card holders Reply

I have sold many business card holders and never any complaints.

>HI all
    >
    >does anyone know if the business card holders are a good product?
    >
    >and what are those tiles for? I love tiles, but not sure what they are for here. I never heard of a framed tile. Do people own these things.

-----------------------------------------------
    Before you start thinking $250,000 a year is RICH, use your noodle and find out for yourself!
21/4/2011 7:01:13

Julie Gormly
TotalPost:45

Likewise. I've sold lots and no problems at all. I've bought a couple for my own use as well. Only comment would be that they are very thin and only hold about 9 or 10 professionally printed cards. Print quality is great though.
24/4/2011 21:07:30

Anthea Marcella
TotalPost:105
RE:RE:business card holders Reply

>Likewise. I've sold lots and no problems at all. I've bought a couple for my own use as well. Only comment would be that they are very thin and only hold about 9 or 10 professionally printed cards. Print quality is great though.
    >

I bought one for myself, and the image stuck on the front, fell off within a couple of weeks! - Same as the images stuck on the charm bracelets and the dog tag necklaces! :-(
11/7/2011 18:54:16

kay stevens
TotalPost:148

>HI all
    >
    >does anyone know if the business card holders are a good product?
    >
    >and what are those tiles for? I love tiles, but not sure what they are for here. I never heard of a framed tile. Do people own these things.
    I have sold lots of these plus use for myself. I think they turn out really well. Only 1 comment from customers: aluminium too thin. Framed tiles come out well too although they don't come with a hanger at the back. With mine, I made a little hanger myself. However, they do look nice.
12/7/2011 18:32:47

murtini
TotalPost:1

So easy and simple. I hold all business card on Iphone now. You can do the same on Android phone or web
    You never worry about losing business cards anymore
    You can visit http://cardfila.com/ for more information
7/11/2012 11:53:29

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114

I have one and I was impressed with the print quality. They are light aluminum so very thin, but easy to store in your purse or pocket. My customers seem to like them :)
13/11/2012 13:36:52

YasmineCave
TotalPost:4

does anyone know if the business card holders are a good product?

28/12/2012 16:29:05
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1