Your are the 3810th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

VinK
TotalPost:3
shipping to Indonesia Reply

Hi, I'm new here and planning to use the premium store..
    but I want to make sure that artsnow quality product before, maybe I want to buy some item with my own design first. I stay in Indonesia, can artsnow ship item to my country?

thanks before, I need this information..:)
6/5/2008 20:41:24

Kelly
TotalPost:352
RE:shipping to Indonesia Reply

i guess they would... as far as i know they ship world wide.....in their shipping page http://www.artsnow.com/HelpDesk/ViewHelp.aspx?HelpName=ShippingPrice&M it mentions all other countries....

i'm guessing so long as you have paypal its not an issue (for payments)

but maybe someone else will give you a more clear answer
    -----------------------------------------------
    “The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.”
    - Ken Kesey

Current Competition on the forum: Winner gets a large banner up to promote their store for a whole month....So Come Join the Forum: http://ebusiness.forum.st
7/5/2008 9:59:13

VinK
RE:RE:shipping to Indonesia Reply

Thank you Kelly for the respon :), really appreciate it,

yes I do Have paypal I guess it won't be any problem ...

warmly
    VinK
7/5/2008 13:30:59

Kelly
RE:RE:RE:shipping to Indonesia Reply

before you place any orders maybe try artsnow on msn just incase... they are on at the moment under support@artsnow.com they will answer you when they get a chance...
7/5/2008 14:44:49

WilliamAC
TotalPost:377
RE:shipping to Indonesia Reply

Hi Vink,

We do shipping to Indonesia with no problems. For payment, you can input your CC infomations through PayPal for check out. Thank you.

William

>Hi, I'm new here and planning to use the premium store..
    >but I want to make sure that artsnow quality product before, maybe I want to buy some item with my own design first. I stay in Indonesia, can artsnow ship item to my country?
    >
    >thanks before, I need this information..:)
7/5/2008 16:23:27

VinK
RE:RE:shipping to Indonesia Reply

Thanks for the information william :), yes I have veryfied account on paypal...

thanks again for more tips kelly..:)

I got the answer now..thank you so much

9/5/2008 8:49:22

Kelly
RE:RE:RE:shipping to Indonesia Reply

any time

-----------------------------------------------
    “The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.”
    - Ken Kesey

Current Competition on the forum: Winner gets a large banner up to promote their store for a whole month....So Come Join the Forum: http://ebusiness.forum.st please contact me if you sign up so i can give you access to the private POD areas
9/5/2008 19:39:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1