Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Lorie Nnyanzi
TotalPost:2
I can't register my domain name Reply

Hi, I can't register my domain name, I purchased through godaddy.com
    when I go to modify my domain name, it doesn't work.. I would like my store to work, as I see that a few of you have made sales and I would like to do the same.
    I don't want to purchase another domain name I like the one that I chose. Do I have to purchase another one in ns 1vp-stores.com when I have already purchased a domain name. and why is the learning curve here so difficult.
    Is it to keep on the serious people here and the the ones that want to play around at bay?
    Please help me fast.
    Thanks
11/6/2010 10:40:10

rowan Capricorn
TotalPost:251
RE: I can't register my domain name Reply

Hi Lorie,
    First, what sort of store do you have. If you have any type of store besides a reseller, you can just forward the domain name to the AN store name through godaddy. Otherwise, sometimes it can take a day for these sorts of things to go through. Try again tomorrow and if it is still not working email AN and they are usually good to help you.

Cheers,
    Rowan

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.donkeydelights.com
    [url]
11/6/2010 14:43:24

Lorie Nnyanzi
TotalPost:2
RE:RE: I can't register my domain name Reply

>Hi Lorie,
    >First, what sort of store do you have. If you have any type of store besides a reseller, you can just forward the domain name to the AN store name through godaddy. Otherwise, sometimes it can take a day for these sorts of things to go through. Try again tomorrow and if it is still not working email AN and they are usually good to help you.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Rowan
    >
    > Hi Rowan.
    I have a reseller free store with AN. I tried that and thought it would be better to purchase a vip store for less money, I am still in the 30 day free trial, I guess that would give me time to figure out how to do it. so when I go to the godaddy sight just go to forward, I don't have to change the DNS server names? I will try that one more time. thanks. please tell me any thing that you will think will help. when I go to set up the vip store, I don't know how to fill out all of those questions. can you help me ther to. Please!?? thank you
12/6/2010 8:35:53

rowan Capricorn
TotalPost:251
RE:RE:RE: I can't register my domain name Reply

Hi again,
    sorry, I got it wrong, it is all but the VIP stores (not reseller) that you can just forward the domain to.

I seem to remember that I also had a spot of bother with this issue when I had a VIP store. I found that it took a couple of days to do the VIP domain registration thingy. You might have to be a bit more patient. I found that I had to do it step by step exactly as it is explained in the instructions.

If you have problems and it is not through in another couple of days you should email AN for help, or maybe another member will step in here and give advice.

As with the questions, just experiment and you will get it. I know it is not very user friendly but you get to work it out with experience. Just open your store in a new tab or window and make changes in the original window, save, then refresh the store to see what has happened. Don't be afraid to test out the features, you can set it back to how it was if it doesn't work.

Sorry, this is all the advice I can give at the moment.

Cheers,
    Rowan

http://www.donkeydelights.com
    [url]
12/6/2010 12:17:15

MarkeBoye
TotalPost:3
RE: I can't register my domain name Reply

If you have problems and it is not through in another couple of days you should email AN for help, or maybe another member will step in here and give advice.
    cheap dvd boxsets shines on the summit of TV series world!
20/12/2012 14:39:04
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1