Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

Sunny Lim
TotalPost:3
Hi there! Reply

Hi there!

I am new here and had no experience with AN. I like to try AN basic store
    to gain more experience first. I have no products of my own to start with.
    Can someone please enlighten if I should join Ebay first before starting
    with AN basic store or even consider upgrade to reseller. Any feedback
    is most appreciated. Thanks.

6/7/2010 8:50:26 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Hi there! Reply

Hi Sunny,

Before you start, there are a few things you must consider.

1. Do you have your own artwork? This artwork will be placed on the productsy ou wish to sell. If you do not have any designs, then you can only sell blank goods.

2. As you are new to this - we all started the same as you s don't worry about it - I would suggest openeing a free store. When you open a free store, you can upload your designs and place them on the products you wish to sell. This is free and costs you nothing.

3. Once you have gained a little experience placing images on products, creating sections, etc... THEN you can upgrade your Free store to a reseller store at anytime.

4. All products that are in your free store WILL be in your Reseller store so plan your free store accordingly.

5. Please remember that ALL RESELLER stores are NOT available to the public. The only one who can see the products will be you. The reason for this is the prices listed are the reseller prices and you cetainly don't want to sell your products at your cost. Not much profit in that. Your reseller store is ONLY for you to place your orders to AN.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions, need help, etc... please feel free to post here.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Hi there!
    >
    >I am new here and had no experience with AN. I like to try AN basic store
    >to gain more experience first. I have no products of my own to start with.
    >Can someone please enlighten if I should join Ebay first before starting
    >with AN basic store or even consider upgrade to reseller. Any feedback
    >is most appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.fun-tees.com/howtomanual/index.html
    The NEW How To manual for our Artsnow storesB]

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Clipart ready to use for your products.
6/8/2010 5:45:03 AM

Sunny Lim
RE:RE:Hi there! Reply

Hi Fred,

Many thanks for your prompt response & comments.

1) I HAVE NO ARTWORK OF MY OWN (EXCEPT SOME READY TO SELL PRODUCTS THAT I MARKET LOCALLY). WHAT ARE BLANK GOODS? ( DO YOU MEAN GENERAL PRODUCTS?)

2) NOTED.

3) NOTED.

4) "ALL PRODUCTS" - WHAT ARE ALL THESE PRODUCTS? ARE THESE AN'S PRODUCTS THAT ARE
    ALREADY PUT UP BY AN?

5) THEN I DO NOT SEE ANY POINT IN UPGRADING TO RESELLER. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST
    NEXT ALTERNATIVE?

Basically, I would want to have a webstore presense where I may offer & market certain range of featured products where people can come to shop and also join selected list of credible affiliate programs as well as to make connections. I also would like to see how I may use it to leverage for my brick & mortar business.

Please let me know what you think or any good ideas to best monetize AN.

Sunny Lim
    Singapore

>Hi Sunny,
    >
    >Before you start, there are a few things you must consider.
    >
    >1. Do you have your own artwork? This artwork will be placed on the productsy ou wish to sell. If you do not have any designs, then you can only sell blank goods.
    >
    >2. As you are new to this - we all started the same as you s don't worry about it - I would suggest openeing a free store. When you open a free store, you can upload your designs and place them on the products you wish to sell. This is free and costs you nothing.
    >
    >3. Once you have gained a little experience placing images on products, creating sections, etc... THEN you can upgrade your Free store to a reseller store at anytime.
    >
    >4. All products that are in your free store WILL be in your Reseller store so plan your free store accordingly.
    >
    >5. Please remember that ALL RESELLER stores are NOT available to the public. The only one who can see the products will be you. The reason for this is the prices listed are the reseller prices and you cetainly don't want to sell your products at your cost. Not much profit in that. Your reseller store is ONLY for you to place your orders to AN.
    >
    >Hope this helps and if you have any questions, need help, etc... please feel free to post here.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >>Hi there!
    >>
    >>I am new here and had no experience with AN. I like to try AN basic store
    >>to gain more experience first. I have no products of my own to start with.
    >>Can someone please enlighten if I should join Ebay first before starting
    >>with AN basic store or even consider upgrade to reseller. Any feedback
    >>is most appreciated. Thanks.
    >>
    >>
    >
6/8/2010 8:54:07 PM

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:Hi there! Reply

Hi Sunny,
    >
    >Many thanks for your prompt response & comments.
    >
    >1) I HAVE NO ARTWORK OF MY OWN (EXCEPT SOME READY TO SELL PRODUCTS THAT I MARKET LOCALLY). WHAT ARE BLANK GOODS? ( DO YOU MEAN GENERAL PRODUCTS?) Blank good are products that are not printed with any designs on them.
    >
    >2)NOTED.
    >
    >3) NOTED.
    >
    >4) "ALL PRODUCTS" - WHAT ARE ALL THESE PRODUCTS? ARE THESE AN'S PRODUCTS THAT ARE
    > ALREADY PUT UP BY AN? Yes.
    >
    >5) THEN I DO NOT SEE ANY POINT IN UPGRADING TO RESELLER. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST
    > NEXT ALTERNATIVE? If you have no artwork, then a store would be senseless unless you want to sell unprinted items. If you can get artwork or designs, THEN I would suggest opening a store.
    >
    >Basically, I would want to have a webstore presense where I may offer & market certain range of featured products where people can come to shop and also join selected list of credible affiliate programs as well as to make connections. I also would like to see how I may use it to leverage for my brick & mortar business.
    >
    >Please let me know what you think or any good ideas to best monetize AN. Sunny... I would suggest getting some designs or artwork that you think would sell when printed on products. You can buy ready to sue artwork, use clipart, work out a deal with various graphic designers or artists and use their artwork and pay them on a per sale commission, etc... Unless you have some sort of artwork to place on your t-shirts and other products, then trying to sell from an onine store would also be sensless unless you want your online store to be able to offer products other than AN products.

Hope this helps,

Fred
    Melbourne FL
    >
    >Sunny Lim
    >Singapore

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.fun-tees.com/howtomanual/index.html
    The NEW How To manual for our Artsnow storesB]

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Clipart ready to use for your products.
6/9/2010 5:36:23 AM

Sunny Lim
RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi there! Reply

Hi Fred!

Thanks for your help and valued feedback.

Sunny Lim
    Singapore

>Hi Sunny,
    >>
    >>Many thanks for your prompt response & comments.
    >>
    >>1) I HAVE NO ARTWORK OF MY OWN (EXCEPT SOME READY TO SELL PRODUCTS THAT I MARKET LOCALLY). WHAT ARE BLANK GOODS? ( DO YOU MEAN GENERAL PRODUCTS?) Blank good are products that are not printed with any designs on them.
    >>
    >>2)NOTED.
    >>
    >>3) NOTED.
    >>
    >>4) "ALL PRODUCTS" - WHAT ARE ALL THESE PRODUCTS? ARE THESE AN'S PRODUCTS THAT ARE
    >> ALREADY PUT UP BY AN? Yes.
    >>
    >>5) THEN I DO NOT SEE ANY POINT IN UPGRADING TO RESELLER. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST
    >> NEXT ALTERNATIVE? If you have no artwork, then a store would be senseless unless you want to sell unprinted items. If you can get artwork or designs, THEN I would suggest opening a store.
    >>
    >>Basically, I would want to have a webstore presense where I may offer & market certain range of featured products where people can come to shop and also join selected list of credible affiliate programs as well as to make connections. I also would like to see how I may use it to leverage for my brick & mortar business.
    >>
    >>Please let me know what you think or any good ideas to best monetize AN. Sunny... I would suggest getting some designs or artwork that you think would sell when printed on products. You can buy ready to sue artwork, use clipart, work out a deal with various graphic designers or artists and use their artwork and pay them on a per sale commission, etc... Unless you have some sort of artwork to place on your t-shirts and other products, then trying to sell from an onine store would also be sensless unless you want your online store to be able to offer products other than AN products.
    >
    >Hope this helps,
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >>
    >>Sunny Lim
    >>Singapore
    >
6/9/2010 10:07:12 AM

Fred Virgo