Your are the 5242th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

courtney
TotalPost:4
total printing area for products Reply

hi all! I'm a newbie to this and love the idea of this site.
    I'm planning to have some bibs and kids tees printed with my own design on it. Could anyone please tell me what is the printing size on the clothing items? How big can my images be? as it seems when I did a trial load up of my design onto the t-shirt template, my images are automatically re-sized to just sit in the centre. Is it possible to have my designs printed all over the t-shirts?
    any reponses will be greatly appreciated!

C.
5/5/2010 12:05:59 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:total printing area for products Reply

Hi Courtney,

At this time, AN doesn't do a full print but I think it's in the works.

If you go to the product list, it will give the dimensions of the printing size for each product plus a few templates to help.

Generally, I use all images at 1600x1600 pixels, place them on the products and resize each one. I then can copy the products from one section to another, change images and have very little resizing to do.

If your images are too large for the product, it will sort of 'resize' the image. Actually, it squeezes the image onto the product and it may be distorted. If you are unsure, just click on the image, click the image size button to one size smaller and you'll be able to see what I mean. Your 1200x1200 image will now be actual size and way too big for the watch face or other products that use an image size of less than 1200x1200.

Hope this helps.

Fred

>hi all! I'm a newbie to this and love the idea of this site.
    >I'm planning to have some bibs and kids tees printed with my own design on it. Could anyone please tell me what is the printing size on the clothing items? How big can my images be? as it seems when I did a trial load up of my design onto the t-shirt template, my images are automatically re-sized to just sit in the centre. Is it possible to have my designs printed all over the t-shirts?
    >any reponses will be greatly appreciated!
    >
    >C.

-----------------------------------------------
    http://toonsign.homestead.com
    Low cost hosting to sell your AN products. on. Format is being updated to AN specs.

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Ready to use clipart for products .
5/5/2010 7:28:01 PM

courtney
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:total printing area for products Reply

Thanks again Fred for the help, info is much appreciated. I will get to work on my designs now!

Cheers C.

>Hi Courtney,
    >
    >At this time, AN doesn't do a full print but I think it's in the works.
    >
    >If you go to the product list, it will give the dimensions of the printing size for each product plus a few templates to help.
    >
    >Generally, I use all images at 1600x1600 pixels, place them on the products and resize each one. I then can copy the products from one section to another, change images and have very little resizing to do.
    >
    >If your images are too large for the product, it will sort of 'resize' the image. Actually, it squeezes the image onto the product and it may be distorted. If you are unsure, just click on the image, click the image size button to one size smaller and you'll be able to see what I mean. Your 1200x1200 image will now be actual size and way too big for the watch face or other products that use an image size of less than 1200x1200.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >
    >
    >>hi all! I'm a newbie to this and love the idea of this site.
    >>I'm planning to have some bibs and kids tees printed with my own design on it. Could anyone please tell me what is the printing size on the clothing items? How big can my images be? as it seems when I did a trial load up of my design onto the t-shirt template, my images are automatically re-sized to just sit in the centre. Is it possible to have my designs printed all over the t-shirts?
    >>any reponses will be greatly appreciated!
    >>
    >>C.

>
5/6/2010 8:24:57 AM

HannahPres
TotalPost:5

Thanks again Fred for the help, info is much appreciated. I will get to work on my designs now!
3/2/2013 2:06:05 PM

SweetOutfit
Title:??
TotalPost:2

5/24/2013 4:29:48 PM

coolshowonline07
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:total printing area for products Reply

>Thanks again Fred for the help, info is much appreciated. I will get to work on my designs now!
    Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
    Tory Burch Outlet
    Tory Burch Flats
    Tory Burch Boots
    Tory Burch Sandals
10/19/2013 3:02:19 PM

jiaxvkby
TotalPost:3

10/26/2013 4:51:34 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1