Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
More store templates for stores or someway to allow more editing Reply

Hi all its been a long time since there has been any new templates and if there was a way for us to make each site look more unique and also a way for our listings in the free stores can be submitted to Google shopping like eCrater,Bonanzle. Sites with Joomla,Wordpress, even Google Blogger have theme templates you just upload or copy and paste the code. If it is done right, end user could create these theme templates and have there own unique style
    -----------------------------------------------

http://www.greendevildesigns.info
    http://veroclub.yolasite.com/
22/3/2010 11:38:53

Bianca
TotalPost:24
RE:More store templates for stores or someway to allow more editing Reply

I second both your suggestions :)
    I'd love to have more templates to choose from, or better yet, ability to add our own templates or make extensive changes to existing ones. I'm a graphic/web designer by profession so I know that I would have a ball with that!

Product submission to product search engines would also be pretty cool!!
13/8/2010 15:00:27

Tracey
TotalPost:1
RE:More store templates for stores or someway to allow more editing Reply

>Hi all its been a long time since there has been any new templates and if there was a way for us to make each site look more unique and also a way for our listings in the free stores can be submitted to Google shopping like eCrater,Bonanzle. Sites with Joomla,Wordpress, even Google Blogger have theme templates you just upload or copy and paste the code. If it is done right, end user could create these theme templates and have there own unique style

I agree would be good to have new templates that are more up to date with current e-commerce sites like they have on their dropshipcn.com site. Also needs to be more mobile friendly.
9/10/2015 7:16:36
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1