Your are the 5049th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

MJL
TotalPost:9
Sub-stores under SVIP - please clarify Reply

I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify whether/how someone else can open a store under my SVIP shop, which then APPEARS as a featured store (the way they do on the Arts Now site)?
3/8/2010 9:50:41 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Sub-stores under SVIP - please clarify Reply

Hi MJL,

To feature stores under YOUR SVIP program, you have to go into the coding:
    Template/Edit and look for the coding.

I replaced the Marketplace coding for the AN Markeyplace with stores under my own SVIP program. If I can remember or find it, I'll post with the procedure.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify whether/how someone else can open a store under my SVIP shop, which then APPEARS as a featured store (the way they do on the Arts Now site)?

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store since 2008 - join us.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
3/9/2010 6:55:31 AM

Julie N
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:Sub-stores under SVIP - please clarify Reply

This is an old post - but did you ever find the How To for this?

I don't like that my visitors are being directed to the links below when they log into the info on the 'VIP Domain Stores' info page.

DesignMonaco.com
    AlanNow.com
    bag.cc PhotoPlayingCard.com
    DigiGiftsDesigner.com

Thanks
1/29/2012 10:46:10 AM

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:Sub-stores under SVIP - please clarify Reply

1/31/2012 7:11:30 AM

Bernadette Wilson
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:RE:Sub-stores under SVIP - please clarify Reply

This is an old post - but did you ever find the How To for this?

4/22/2013 1:38:57 PM

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sub-stores under SVIP - please clarify Reply

Hi Bernadette,

No. I do remember it took a lot of experimenting in the sections, replacing a sample coding, deleting, etc...

As I no longer have my SVIP store, I can't really try to duplicate how I did it.

Sorry I wasn't much help.

Fred

>This is an old post - but did you ever find the How To for this?
    >
    >______________
    >Great stock of The Bible DVD series and box sets will let you have no regret choosing us!

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
4/26/2013 10:54:09 PM

jiaxvkby
TotalPost:3

10/26/2013 4:44:52 PM

Ave Hurley
TotalPost:14

>I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify whether/how someone else can open a store under my SVIP shop, which then APPEARS as a featured store (the way they do on the Arts Now site)?

Not sure if you got your answer but here is mine.
    I used a section for my sub stores of other artists. Once they opened their stores they gave me their link or if I opened the store for them with their credentials, I had the link and posted an alphabetical order of stores that use my domain name . I then began making subsections with that stores name and or logo with info on that store in the subsections so they could click it and then go to the other stores.
    Reciprocally, in their store templates in the BottomMostBlock in the Template area that allows html, I put in a link that directs viewers back to our main store artists page where they can once again go to the same store or choose one of our group stores. We each cross promote for one another so that if a customer for example doesn't want something with my art, they can choose to check out one of my satellite shops owned by a friend and maybe they might want their product. To me all sales are good sales and even if I am not getting the sale, one of my friends may be.
    Also in My Template is TopMostblock that also accepts html to put in links to your other websites or profile page or other stores you may have.

Hope this helps.

Ave
    www.ArtRaveSuperCenter.com
12/22/2013 6:33:15 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1