Your are the 2159th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

joanna rodriguez
TotalPost:3
my items are not being shipped lunar new years is over what's goingf on Reply

I have orders That are not showing shipped I have very angry customers Please what's going on. i Have orders That Wetre placed on february 10th is february 25 and is not showing shipped help...
25/2/2010 4:12:30

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:my items are not being shipped lunar new years is over what's goingf on Reply

I would guess that AN has alot of orders to catch up on after being shut down for their holiday.

>I have orders That are not showing shipped I have very angry customers Please what's going on. i Have orders That Wetre placed on february 10th is february 25 and is not showing shipped help...

-----------------------------------------------
    So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
25/2/2010 7:29:14

Pixie Gemini
TotalPost:128
RE:my items are not being shipped lunar new years is over what's goingf on Reply

Give it time, ArtsNow is doing their best to catch up. It was very clear that there was no processing or shipping Feb 9-19th. Therefore, they have only had 3 working days so far, and are starting on orders from Feb 9th. You also should have let your customers know ahead of time to expect a 1-2 week delay, making expected delivery date 3-5 weeks from order date.
25/2/2010 11:14:38

joanna rodriguez
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:my items are not being shipped lunar new years is over what's goingf on Reply

>Give it time, ArtsNow is doing their best to catch up. It was very clear that there was no processing or shipping Feb 9-19th. Therefore, they have only had 3 working days so far, and are starting on orders from Feb 9th. You also should have let your customers know ahead of time to expect a 1-2 week delay, making expected delivery date 3-5 weeks from order date.
    thanks
27/2/2010 1:38:45

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
RE:RE:RE:my items are not being shipped lunar new years is over what's goingf on Reply

Most orders were shipped in this week already with the help of our overtime working staff, everything will be fine from now on.

New great products will be added in these 2-3 months.

Thanks for your long time support.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
27/2/2010 9:38:35

Lina
TotalPost:8

All my orders from 9th - 20th Feb , shipped. Except MOUSEPAD ordered on 15th - 20th..still in processing...
28/2/2010 11:38:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1