Your are the 4206th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Timothy Fisher
TotalPost:24
IMAGE RESIZING Reply

Is there any way to enlarge an image without losing its clarity? When I try it appears to blurry.
    Thanks , Tim
8/1/2010 20:25:23

MDP
TotalPost:57
RE:IMAGE RESIZING Reply

It really depends on what type of file. (jpeg, bmp, gif, png, ai, cdr, etc.) For the most part, unless you have the vector version of the file, your chances will be slim (to my knowledge anyways)
9/1/2010 3:17:40

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:RE:IMAGE RESIZING Reply

Hi what format is the image and what is the image, a photograph,drawing,painting,logo,animation etc, for the most part MDP is right vector is the way to go, but there are some tricks out there to manipulate image size without losing quality

1. If you have a printer and scanner, you can print the image in its original size and then scan the printed image at 300dpi and now you have a new image in larger pixels. This will work for some images and some it just will not for example if your original image is like only 200 pixels on the longest side,it just will not work.

2.If you have Corel Painter X2, you can take the image and do there auto underpainting proccess and then resize the new digital painting, but with this you can only size up so much and also if the resize seems still out of focus, they have various filters to enhance the look, one I use is paper texture, it does a remarkable job.

If do not have a scanner or Corel, you can send me the file and I can have it done and send back the new work to you. If intersted let me know, hope this helps

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.artsnow.com/poisonedblackdesigns
    http://poisonedblackdesignstshirts.yolasite.com/
    http://www.greendevildesigns.info
9/1/2010 5:21:45

Timothy Fisher
TotalPost:24
RE:RE:RE:IMAGE RESIZING Reply

Hi,, How do I find out what the vector for an image is and how do I go about changing it?
    Thanks, tim
9/1/2010 19:46:32

sdg nfds
TotalPost:6

that's what i want to know as well
8/7/2013 16:01:48

sdg nfds
TotalPost:6

>Is there any way to enlarge an image without losing its clarity? When I try it appears to blurry.
    >Thanks , Tim
    i suggest you use tiff format when you are resize images vb.netresize images vb.net under an image processing tool. you can't have maintian images to the original resolution without changing at all. all you need to do is not make it change so much by image types and all the other ways.

12/7/2013 16:30:28

jacaboo
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:IMAGE RESIZING Reply

>>Is there any way to enlarge an image without losing its clarity? When I try it appears to blurry.
    >>Thanks , Tim
    >i suggest you use tiff format when you are resize images vb.netresize images vb.net under an image processing tool. you can't have maintian images to the original resolution without changing at all. all you need to do is not make it change so much by image types and all the other ways.
    >
    >

thanks for sharing, that's awesome but somewhat overpriced for me who will just use it only once, do you have some cheaper or even free versions, any suggestion will be appreciated!
28/8/2013 16:51:17
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1