Your are the 2205th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1
AuthorPosts

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
Don'r forget the Chinese New Year Jan-Feb 2010 Reply

Just a reminder to all that the Chinese New Year will soon be here.

If memory serves me correctly, I think it's for one week and near the end of January to the first part of february. I'm not sure of the dates but I'll ask Berry or Ruby to make a post for the exact dates and cutoff times.

Fred
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://toonsign.homestead.com
    Low cost hosting to sell your AN products. on. Format is being updated to AN specs.

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Ready to use clipart for products .
5/1/2010 6:57:17

kay stevens
TotalPost:148
RE:Don'r forget the Chinese New Year Jan-Feb 2010 Reply

In the bulk order section it has the notice about Chinese New Year. 9th February to 19th February. I will put my ebay store on vocation on 6th February and yours truly will go on vocation as well. Can hardly wait.
5/1/2010 15:45:45

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:Don'r forget the Chinese New Year Jan-Feb 2010 Reply

Seems to me that after this holiday, AN is able to deliver like we know and expect. I am working on an ecrater store for drop shipping with scheduled opening for February 15.

>In the bulk order section it has the notice about Chinese New Year. 9th February to 19th February. I will put my ebay store on vocation on 6th February and yours truly will go on vocation as well. Can hardly wait.

So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
5/1/2010 22:49:04

BerryAC
TotalPost:187

Dear all,

For Chinese New Year Holidays, actually, we did handle/process orders during holidays, however, the shipping companies are on vacation. Therefore, no shipments during those days.

Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
6/1/2010 9:53:41

Michael Goettenauer Capricorn
TotalPost:3

Hi Berry,

according to the hongkongpost.com website, they will basically close shop from Feb 13th to Feb 16th. Does that mean that you will ship until Feb 12th?

Michael

>Dear all,
    >
    >For Chinese New Year Holidays, actually, we did handle/process orders during holidays, however, the shipping companies are on vacation. Therefore, no shipments during those days.
    >
    >
5/2/2010 18:04:08

dawn
TotalPost:115
RE:RE:RE:Don'r forget the Chinese New Year Jan-Feb 2010 Reply

I really appreciate the heads up this time (the fact that it has been on the bulk order screen for a week or so so that we remember). I remember last time it seemed to come out of nowhere.
7/2/2010 2:39:36

kay stevens

I have my ebay store on holidays from 9th Feb. to 18th February because of no deliveries coming out of Hong Kong. When I went into the Post Office website the following message appears:

Hongkong Post today (February 5) announced arrangements during the Lunar New Year (LNY) holidays from February 13-16. The Airport Post Office will open throughout the holidays while the General Post Office will open on February 13, 15 and 16, to provide a full range of counter services. Business hours of the Airport Post Office and General Post Office during the holidays will be from 8am to 5pm and 9am to 5pm respectively. All other post offices will be closed.

One mail collection will be arranged on February 13 and 16 from all street posting boxes except those located on outlying islands and in remote areas. No mail delivery service will be provided. On February 14, the first day of the Lunar New Year, one collection will be made for the posting boxes of the General Post Office, International Mail Centre Post Office, Kowloon Central Post Office and Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office.

Does anyone understand this and let me know what it means? To me it seems there are only a couple of days where there are no deliveries or is this 10 days for no deliveries overseas? It's as clear as mud.
11/2/2010 5:39:30

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi Kay,

To me, what it means it, AN is closing for that time period specified. Now if they are completely closed or just having a skeleton crew is unknown. Me? I take it at face value that they will not be processing orders.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I have my ebay store on holidays from 9th Feb. to 18th February because of no deliveries coming out of Hong Kong. When I went into the Post Office website the following message appears:
    >
    >Hongkong Post today (February 5) announced arrangements during the Lunar New Year (LNY) holidays from February 13-16. The Airport Post Office will open throughout the holidays while the General Post Office will open on February 13, 15 and 16, to provide a full range of counter services. Business hours of the Airport Post Office and General Post Office during the holidays will be from 8am to 5pm and 9am to 5pm respectively. All other post offices will be closed.
    >
    >One mail collection will be arranged on February 13 and 16 from all street posting boxes except those located on outlying islands and in remote areas. No mail delivery service will be provided. On February 14, the first day of the Lunar New Year, one collection will be made for the posting boxes of the General Post Office, International Mail Centre Post Office, Kowloon Central Post Office and Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office.
    >
    >Does anyone understand this and let me know what it means? To me it seems there are only a couple of days where there are no deliveries or is this 10 days for no deliveries overseas? It's as clear as mud.

http://www.toonsign.com/index.html - Ready To Use Cartoons - Images - Clipart from a variety of artists to place on your AN products.
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html
    This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
11/2/2010 7:36:54

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

Yep, for me - no orders during the time frame posted.
    So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
11/2/2010 8:11:26

kay stevens

Thanks everyone, that's what I thought. I will still put through bulk orders but I email my customers before I do to make sure they know of the delivery situation.
11/2/2010 14:27:38

ruby
TotalPost:166

Hi,

Our factory is now on holiday until 19th, so most likely your orders which placed on or after 2/9 will be handled after 19th.

Should you have any inquiry about your orders, you can contact support@artsnow.com. Customer Service will be on holiday from 13th to 16th.

Thanks for your attention.
11/2/2010 16:24:13

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623

Hi AN, thanks for the heads up and my shops are still open, but I also have the info regarding the New Year, have a great week of celebration, this will allow me to work on new stores and new product designs.

http://www.greendevildesigns.info
11/2/2010 21:59:44
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1