Your are the 5618th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

leah
TotalPost:41
Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

I have thousands of products in my AN reseller store but I just dont have time to upload them on Ebay. Really wish we can upload AN's product to Ebay with just one click from AN website..is this possible???

I saw someone on Ebay who have more than 25,000 AN products in his store. I wonder how he did that,,huh??? Everyday the seller received about 7-10 +ve feedback..really jealous but inspiring too! I wonder how much $$$ he makes every month with that amount of products in his store!
12/12/2009 7:06:16

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

it would definitely be nice if we could do something like that. It would free up alot of time for creating and designing.

>I have thousands of products in my AN reseller store but I just dont have time to upload them on Ebay. Really wish we can upload AN's product to Ebay with just one click from AN website..is this possible???
    >
    >I saw someone on Ebay who have more than 25,000 AN products in his store. I wonder how he did that,,huh??? Everyday the seller received about 7-10 +ve feedback..really jealous but inspiring too! I wonder how much $$$ he makes every month with that amount of products in his store!

-----------------------------------------------
    So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
13/12/2009 7:12:12

Knickknacks4less
TotalPost:79
RE:RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

13/12/2009 7:50:04

MDP
TotalPost:57
RE:RE:RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

I believe Auctiva now charges a monthly fee. Something like the first 20 free and then charges...

>I'm not familiar with the seller you are referring to, but when I did e-bay, I used Auctiva's listing service. It was free and you could create a template that makes uploading really easy.
5/1/2010 5:44:54

kay stevens
TotalPost:148
RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

>
    >
    >I believe Auctiva now charges a monthly fee. Something like the first 20 free and then charges...
    >
    >
    >>I'm not familiar with the seller you are referring to, but when I did e-bay, I used Auctiva's listing service. It was free and you could create a template that makes uploading really easy.
    Yes, Auctiva do charge now. I list through InkFrog at $9.95/month and they give you a free store. It is a very good service and I am happy that I moved from Auctiva. Sure makes listing a lot easier. This is the free store I got with InkFrog. www.showdogtrophies.com and I paid about $60 for the store design.
5/1/2010 15:52:24

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

Hi, to list faster on ebay I used Turbolister, and its free, create templates, duplicate change image and title and your done, repeat and then transmit to ebay
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://www.artsnow.com/poisonedblackdesigns
    http://poisonedblackdesignstshirts.yolasite.com/
    http://www.greendevildesigns.info
6/1/2010 12:06:01

setiyo
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

to conduct bulk sell on ebay you may use turbo lister, it is free and very powerfull.
6/7/2010 23:20:44

dawn
TotalPost:115
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion..is this possible in the future?? Reply

auctiva is 9.95 a month now also. and if you contact customer service you can have as many stores as you want for that one price.
18/8/2010 9:09:10
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1