Your are the 1973th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Tim Teagarden
TotalPost:9
Correcting typos in product details Reply

I haven't found the way to edit product details yet. The Rectangular Italian charm watch has a couple of typos I would like to fix as well as make a couple of other edits.

Suggestions?
25/10/2009 9:24:47

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:Correcting typos in product details Reply

>I haven't found the way to edit product details yet. The Rectangular Italian charm watch has a couple of typos I would like to fix as well as make a couple of other edits.
    >
    >Suggestions?

Hi send an email to AN and have them correct the typos, then you should see the correction, they may not realize there is typos in it
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://creativedirectory.yolasite.com/
    http://www.artsnow.com/poisonedblackdesigns
    http://poisonedblackdesignstshirts.yolasite.com/
    http://www.greendevildesigns.info
25/10/2009 9:48:55

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
RE:Correcting typos in product details Reply

Please report here, we can correct it, thanks.

Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
27/10/2009 15:34:27

Tim Teagarden
RE:RE:Correcting typos in product details Reply

Thanks for the quick answer.
    I have found two issues. I love the ease of your software overall.

1. Typos in charm items:

Italian is missing an "a" below. Also, in the US, "midium" is spelled "medium". I noticed this on another of the charm items too.

Rectangular Italian Charm Watch

Product Details

This HOTTEST Custom Rectangular Italian Charm Photo Watch comes with 16 starter itlian charm links.

* The watch links can be exchanged with other midium size (9mm) italian charms.
    * All our watches are brand new and are using Japanese movements and batteries (included).
    * The measurement of the watch face is approximately 7/8" x 1 1/2", and the length is 7", it can fit most lady's wrists.

2. I noticed that some of the items which need larger images display with the image showing much smaller than the file I used on that item. The Bar-b-q apron, door mats and some of the larger cases for example. I cannot get an image to look big in the store even at 2500 x 2500. Am I missing something? I don't want the buyers to think the actual size of the image is what's shown on the screen.

>Please report here, we can correct it, thanks.
    >
    >
27/10/2009 17:53:27

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:RE:Correcting typos in product details Reply

Italian needs to be capitalized.

>Thanks for the quick answer.
    >I have found two issues. I love the ease of your software overall.
    >
    >1. Typos in charm items:
    >
    >Italian is missing an "a" below. Also, in the US, "midium" is spelled "medium". I noticed this on another of the charm items too.
    >
    >Rectangular Italian Charm Watch
    >
    >
    >Product Details
    >
    >This HOTTEST Custom Rectangular Italian Charm Photo Watch comes with 16 starter itlian charm links.
    >
    > * The watch links can be exchanged with other midium size (9mm) italian charms.
    > * All our watches are brand new and are using Japanese movements and batteries (included).
    > * The measurement of the watch face is approximately 7/8" x 1 1/2", and the length is 7", it can fit most lady's wrists.
    >
    >
    >2. I noticed that some of the items which need larger images display with the image showing much smaller than the file I used on that item. The Bar-b-q apron, door mats and some of the larger cases for example. I cannot get an image to look big in the store even at 2500 x 2500. Am I missing something? I don't want the buyers to think the actual size of the image is what's shown on the screen.
    >
    >
    >
    >>Please report here, we can correct it, thanks.
    >>
    >>

So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
27/10/2009 20:45:12

Tim Teagarden
RE:RE:Correcting typos in product details Reply

>Please report here, we can correct it, thanks.
    >
    >
    I also found this typo with the square cuff links. "Oval" should be "square"
    Cufflinks (Square)
    $15.99

Shown featuring our one of our "Tile" designs. Design your own by clicking on "Customize" below.

Product Details
    Our stylish cufflinks are unique, artistic, funky and fun to wear!

* a pair of cufflinks
    * high quality metal chrome
    * the <B>oval</b> face measures 5/8 x 5/8 inches
27/10/2009 22:35:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1