Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

Bianca
TotalPost:24
Questions about accounts Reply

Hello,
    I have some questions regarding the different account types available. Any help would be appreciated!

1. My first question is in regards to shipping. Does anyone know what "from" address is printed on the shipped package and invoice sent to the customer. I'd like to know this for a free store, VIP store and reseller account. Does artsnow.com show as the sender?

2. Which account types include free shipping? I had a VIP account last year and when I made an order, the shipping price was listed as $3.00. Is it not supposed to be free? How much is shipping with a free account?

3. Are we allowed to make orders ourselves, pay with our paypal account, but enter a clients shipping/billing address? Can we do this with free accounts?

4. What information is shown on the customers invoice? Does the invoice include information regarding the price? What if I order the product myself, pay for it with paypal and then ship it to the clients address. Will the invoice include the price breakdown that I paid, as per what is shown in the cart when I make the order??

Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated.
    Bianca
10/24/2009 9:07:11 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Hello Bianca,

I'll try to answer a few of your questions:

Which account types include free shipping? Actually all accounts include free shipping. Reseller to Free. However, if the SVIP or the VIP (for free stores under them) has a shipping charge, then that shipping charge would apply to all purchases. As you had a VIP store, with a shipping charge, then whoever the SVIP was at the time, may have had a shipping charge of $3.00.

All free stores - if the VIP/SVIP manager has a shipping charge, then you will be charged that cost. If they do not have a shipping charge under their account, then you would not pay any shipping. It is up to the VIP/SVIP to determine this.

Yes. You can order anything you wish using your own account. I do this all the time. All I do is select the product and when it shows where to send it to, there is a check box asking if it is to be sent to a different address. Just check it and enter your customers shipping address.

What is shown on the shippng invoice? I'm not sure as I really didn't pay attention. For VIP store orders, the address and invoice shown is what the VIP storeowner sets up for their VIP store. Free stores, I'm not sure.

I don't think that any prices are shown on invoices, just quantities.

I know this isn't much but I hope it helps.

Fred

>Hello,
    >I have some questions regarding the different account types available. Any help would be appreciated!
    >
    >1. My first question is in regards to shipping. Does anyone know what "from" address is printed on the shipped package and invoice sent to the customer. I'd like to know this for a free store, VIP store and reseller account. Does artsnow.com show as the sender?
    >
    >2. Which account types include free shipping? I had a VIP account last year and when I made an order, the shipping price was listed as $3.00. Is it not supposed to be free? How much is shipping with a free account?
    >
    >3. Are we allowed to make orders ourselves, pay with our paypal account, but enter a clients shipping/billing address? Can we do this with free accounts?
    >
    >4. What information is shown on the customers invoice? Does the invoice include information regarding the price? What if I order the product myself, pay for it with paypal and then ship it to the clients address. Will the invoice include the price breakdown that I paid, as per what is shown in the cart when I make the order??
    >
    >Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated.
    >Bianca

-----------------------------------------------
    http://toonsign.homestead.com
    Low cost hosting to sell your AN products. on. Format is being updated to AN specs.

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Ready to use clipart for products .
10/25/2009 12:47:58 AM

Bianca
RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Thanks so much for your help, Fred! I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. You were very helpful :)

Can someone from artsnow.com confirm whether or not the price is shown on the clients invoice when using a free account?

Also want to double check what the "sender address" is on packages sent to the customer when using a free account.

Thanks again!
10/25/2009 6:36:32 AM

ruby
TotalPost:166
RE:RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Hi,

There is no pricing showing on the invoice, for all kinds of store.

The shipping address and billing address will be the same as you provided on Billing and Shipping page.

Thank you.
10/30/2009 5:39:18 PM

Bianca
RE:RE:RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Thank you all for your help!

I just placed an order for a customer, and I am sad to see that the invoice has a large, rather ugly looking header that references ArtsNow.com:

https://www.artsnow.com/images/content/coupon/Order-Invoice-Header.jpg

I really wish ArtsNow.com wouldn't do that. We are afterall, trying to sell their products. If all customers know about artsnow.com, everyone will be a seller and no one a buyer :(

Quick questions: what account can we upgrade to that would remove the header image from our invoices, or allow us to put our own headers???

Thanks
11/3/2009 6:52:00 AM

ruby
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Hi,

I check that you are using free store, orders place under free store will be shipped with artsnow invoice.

May be you can send your user id to support@artsnow.com, so I can have further checking for you.

Thank you.
11/3/2009 4:33:13 PM

Bianca
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

>Hi,
    >
    >I check that you are using free store, orders place under free store will be shipped with artsnow invoice.
    >
    >May be you can send your user id to support@artsnow.com, so I can have further checking for you.
    >
    >Thank you.
    >

Yes, I am using the free store. I was VIP before but I canceled it because I'm not getting enough orders. I might upgrade again but I want to know what is the cheapest upgrade that I can have that will allow me to have ZERO instances of the artsnow.com branding (i.e. on invoices, packages, etc...). Does anyone know?

11/4/2009 4:44:01 AM

ruby
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Hi,

That will be VIP program.
5/12/2010 12:16:24 PM

HannahPres
TotalPost:5
RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Can someone from artsnow.com confirm whether or not the price is shown on the clients invoice when using a free account?
3/2/2013 2:00:52 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:Questions about accounts Reply

Good morning,

I'm not from AN but if memory serves me correctly, the price shown are YOUR selling prices, if any are shown.

Hope this helps.

Fred

>Can someone from artsnow.com confirm whether or not the price is shown on the clients invoice when using a free account?
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
4/26/2013 10:49:52 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1