Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 3, Total 56 1 2 3
AuthorPosts

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
Enough is enough! Reply

Good afternoon all,

Knowing I will incur the wrath of a lot of people, I MUST speak my mind.

Unfortunately, after reading some rude and unqualified posts here from some of the newer members, I will start to speak my mind. I try to explain to all what I think AN is doing and trying to do .I don't have inside information so I can't state any facts but like most of the veterans here, we've all experienced these growing pains and we are all positive that AN WILL get things straight.

As some of the veteran storeowners here may agree with, AN is going thru some growing pains AGAIN, especially with the addition of the AC website. The unique traffic to the AC website has a 4:1 ration to the A website. 4 TO 1!

The black t-shirts are a disaster. So what! Pull them from your sales, replace them with white t-shirts or mousepads. Just don't sell them. Unfortunately we found about this after some of us had made sales. OK. Just tell your customers that due to an unexpected increase in sales, black t-shirts will be delayed and if they wish to wait for them or for a refund.

Posting here and continuously bit**ing about it does nothing! Out of 3000 members in this forum, why does it appear that it's the same few members? You have one member calling AN a scammer, others being callous, etc...

Don't kick the dog when it's down as it will come back to bite you!

An will get their black shirts (I'm sure lesson learned for AN). AN hopefully has realized that their sales from both AN and AC (and possibly the playing card site) was more than they ever dreamed. AN didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to scam or cheat us. They, including Berry, are a group of investors who plan to be here for a long time. AN needs both AN storeowners and AC customers.

If AN doesn't respond to your e-mails about missing products, quality issues, or other concerns you have, DON'T post these complaints HERE in this forum. AN does NOT read these posts or at the very least, they are ignored.

This forum was closed early this year for 4-5 months for 'maintenance'. I think it was closed due to the same people coming in here and being both nasty and rude. I think AN just got tired of deleting posts and probably figured the best thing to do is close this forum, let it sit for a while, then re-open it. Maybe the rude people will go away. Has anyone noticed that there was only 1 (one) spammer post in this forum since it opened back up?

AN has this forum for US, the storeowenrs. This forum's ONLY purpose is for us to help each other, not to continuously bit*ch about the same things over and over.

In MY opinion, if you get tired of it all, leave AN. Tired of no answers, leave AN. Want to help make a change and MAYBE help make things better for not only us but AN? Then post here with your comments as to what AN could do to help US. If someone called me a scammer or posted a comment ending with WTF, I certtainly would NOT respond to the comment. If I was moderator I would ask for a bit more politeness. If none came forth, he or she is gone.

As this forum is for US ONLY, I can honestly say that AN will NOT respond to comments or questions about where's my order, late deliveries, black shirt snarls, etc... AN has stated in the past that offering tracking number will not happen - should say it all.

I could go on but I thin kit's clear that I'm starting to get disgusted by what's going on here. If you don't like AN, count your losses (or gains) and leave. Join CP, Za, PF, 99Dogs, Spdshrt, etc...

I really enjoy helping others. I have spent many months creating a free How To manual to show how to create your own store, starting from scratch. I have just opened another free webiste which shows you how to setup your own website, online. These are being made free to ALL AN members, not just to my own storeowners. I devote a lot of time trying to help others in here who ask for it.

I seldom answer posts that are duplicate, rude, inflammatory or just plain uncalled for. I read ALL posts and answer only those who need information or it is something that I can contribute to.

Today, after reading a few posts I occured to me that it's the same people with the same bit**es, over and over. To me, it seems that since they've been selling AN products for a few years that they would know that this is a growing thing. Again, the black t-shirts. An messed up with no notice of no shirts. AN says the beginning of October. The beginning is here. Do they have them? AN messed up so let's deal with it and recover.

When the AC website started, I dropped all AN t-shirts as I feared a problem was going to develop due to rapid sales as was evident from the postings on their forum.

I'm getting off the subject here.

Use this forum for helping each other, not riding AN, name calling or just being rude. AN does not visit here as this is OUR(the members) forum. It is not mine, it is all of ours.

Tired of order problems, then leave AN and go somewhere else.

I've had my say so now onto more productive things instead of using my time to make this post.

Fred
    Melbourne FL
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://www.sell-online-how-to.com/
    ....... New website to teach you how to create your own website and sell online. All free.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    http://www.tshirts-mall.com/index.html Get your AN store listed here for free AND your Ebay store
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
6/10/2009 7:33:17

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:Enough is enough! Reply

Hi Fred, I just wanted you to know i totaly agree with you, lately it is all about complaints and im sure getting tired of them being posted for same thing over and over

Ultimally you are right, if you do not want to deal with AN, then leave, real simple.

If you want to stay then expect changes happening with all aspects of AN, no black tshirts, i did not care for the short notice but i got over it and replaced all my black tshirts for white

As far as tracking, not going to happen, so no need to talk about anymore.

Lost orders, wait for AN reply or refund customer and take the loss, I have and just moving forward from it.

Im sure black tshirts should come back, since they are testing full print shirts,maybe longer than early oct, they just gave an estimate of time.

all this ranting and raving seems to be going on when you know they are on holidays until the 3rd

so lets move on from all this, i do not want this forum to go down again,and it is reverted to what we think it went down for a few months, there are plenty of us that contribute to this forum and try and help each other out.

http://creativedirectory.yolasite.com/
    http://www.artsnow.com/poisonedblackdesigns
    http://poisonedblackdesignstshirts.yolasite.com/
    http://s1.webstarts.com/GreenDevilDesigns/index.html
6/10/2009 10:55:08

sue
TotalPost:30

And you are the boss of this forum because.......?

As you say this forum is for all of us. And if we are having problems with AN we are entitled to speak to other members about it here. This forum is for good and bad, and if us speaking about the problems we are having bugs you that much, just don't read it, simple.

6/10/2009 20:05:10

xely
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

And you are the boss of this forum because.......?
    >
    >As you say this forum is for all of us. And if we are having problems with AN we are entitled to speak to other members about it here. This forum is for good and bad, and if us speaking about the problems we are having bugs you that much, just don't read it, simple.

yeah i think he is the boss of this forum

If AN doesn't respond to your e-mails about missing products, quality issues, or other concerns you have, DON'T post these complaints HERE in this forum. AN does NOT read these posts or at the very least, they are ignored

=we like to post in this forum so other new member that want to join know how this company is running their business.so they will not loss their money

Pull them from your sales, replace them with white t-shirts or mousepads. Just don't sell them. Unfortunately we found about this after some of us had made sales. OK. Just tell your customers that due to an unexpected increase in sales, black t-shirts will be delayed and if they wish to wait for them or for a refund.

=i think you don't know what is really going on here, do you sell some products from here too?
    or are you just SVIP member that have a lot of reseller working for you?
    some item from 26 august have not arrived till now and you tell your customer to wait?
    wait till when?next year?
    if you tell us to refund, easy for you to say that , it's our money, not your money.

This forum was closed early this year for 4-5 months for 'maintenance'. I think it was closed due to the same people coming in here and being both nasty and rude. I think AN just got tired of deleting posts and probably figured the best thing to do is close this forum, let it sit for a while, then re-open it. Maybe the rude people will go away. Has anyone noticed that there was only 1 (one) spammer post in this forum since it opened back up?

=people being rude because , their money is being ripped off.
    and if we post some our problem here ( shipping delay, item not sent ) then AN decide to close or delete the post, doesn't that mean that they are really scammer?
    that is what scammer usually do...when things got messy, they just delete their forum and web then start a clean slate.

In MY opinion, if you get tired of it all, leave AN. Tired of no answers, leave AN. Want to help make a change and MAYBE help make things better for not only us but AN? Then post here with your comments as to what AN could do to help US. If someone called me a scammer or posted a comment ending with WTF, I certtainly would NOT respond to the comment. If I was moderator I would ask for a bit more politeness. If none came forth, he or she is gone.

=of course, i already left
    but i don't want new member got into this situation.
    so i post in this forum.

Today, after reading a few posts I occured to me that it's the same people with the same bit**es, over and over. To me, it seems that since they've been selling AN products for a few years that they would know that this is a growing thing. Again, the black t-shirts. An messed up with no notice of no shirts. AN says the beginning of October. The beginning is here. Do they have them? AN messed up so let's deal with it and recover.

=great speech, this what i heard from my svip owner too, after taking your subscribe money, making profit with every sales we sell, when things like this happen, all they can do is trying to calm you down, give some motivation to you, trying to keep you under them, and when things got out of control and they can't control you anymore, all they can say is ok, just leave, count your loss bla bla bla ,
    but do they really help you getting your money back?
    do they really know what's happening with AN?

Tired of order problems, then leave AN and go somewhere else.

=see what i mean?

6/10/2009 21:23:29

Alan
TotalPost:274
RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

Again, I have to agree with Fred and I speak as I find. Things are not perfect for sure, but there is definately a number of so called members that we could do without here. I suspect to some extent they are the engineers of their own misfortunes. Goodbye to them, but I won't say good luck!!
7/10/2009 1:56:34

sue
TotalPost:30
RE:RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

oh wake up. I have been selling artsnow for over 3 years, and this is not the first time they have messed up. Things need to change! Businesses should not mess up like this time and time again and then just fob you off with excuses of it being the post offices fault, or "oh we didn't expect an increase in sales like this" - bulls**t! It's a shambles, do you lot know anything about running a business or do you just like to namby pamby about over things and pretend everything is ok when it isn't??

>Again, I have to agree with Fred and I speak as I find. Things are not perfect for sure, but there is definately a number of so called members that we could do without here. I suspect to some extent they are the engineers of their own misfortunes. Goodbye to them, but I won't say good luck!!
7/10/2009 2:07:18

Alan
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

Yes, I had my own business for 20 years employing quite a lot of people and my son has a business with a 30 million dollar yearly turnover, what about you, what's your history?

>ngoh wake up. I have been selling artsnow for over 3 years, and this is not the first time they have messed up. Things need to change!
7/10/2009 2:26:38

BGD
TotalPost:52
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

>I had my own business for 20 years employing quite a lot of people and my son has a business with a 30 million dollar yearly turnover<

Is this a joke?!
7/10/2009 4:05:35

laura clark
Title:out of here due to t
TotalPost:343

well I know all my messages are going unanswered and I have several 9-30 orders still sitting there..there is no excuse here.. if you start a company and have problems they should be worked out before adding several new items..No I don't think their scammers but I do feel they are very ill prepared and need some serious training on customer satisfaction and care, and I think people should post their issues here so others will know if it's happening to them that their not alone on a issue,,but the most recent people posting insults and threats is way out of line..and shows a seriously lack of professionalism..we're all trying to run a business are we not..

Keep Smilin, it drives people crazy..
7/10/2009 5:03:53

lilyan hayret
TotalPost:26

Fred, I also agree with you %100.
    The threads on the forum are getting out of proportion and being disgusting instead of helpful.
    It is nice to know that i am not the only one who is issuing tens of refunds over the last month but i also believe that this is only temporary, AN will find a way to get over this difficult time. As far as i am concerned i now know i need to close my shop on mid nov, so that i won't be stressed over christmas late deliveries. And if the refunds that i give will start to eat my whole income i will find another way to make money online.

And those who are rude to Fred, you should be ashamed of yourself. He answers all questions of the newbies and try to be as helpful as he can.
7/10/2009 5:13:05

leah
TotalPost:41

I just have to agree 100% with Fred.

Long live Fred and AN! ;)

>Good afternoon all,
    >
    >Knowing I will incur the wrath of a lot of people, I MUST speak my mind.
    >
    >Unfortunately, after reading some rude and unqualified posts here from some of the newer members, I will start to speak my mind. I try to explain to all what I think AN is doing and trying to do .I don't have inside information so I can't state any facts but like most of the veterans here, we've all experienced these growing pains and we are all positive that AN WILL get things straight.
    >
    >As some of the veteran storeowners here may agree with, AN is going thru some growing pains AGAIN, especially with the addition of the AC website. The unique traffic to the AC website has a 4:1 ration to the A website. 4 TO 1!
    >
    >The black t-shirts are a disaster. So what! Pull them from your sales, replace them with white t-shirts or mousepads. Just don't sell them. Unfortunately we found about this after some of us had made sales. OK. Just tell your customers that due to an unexpected increase in sales, black t-shirts will be delayed and if they wish to wait for them or for a refund.
    >
    >Posting here and continuously bit**ing about it does nothing! Out of 3000 members in this forum, why does it appear that it's the same few members? You have one member calling AN a scammer, others being callous, etc...
    >
    >Don't kick the dog when it's down as it will come back to bite you!
    >
    >An will get their black shirts (I'm sure lesson learned for AN). AN hopefully has realized that their sales from both AN and AC (and possibly the playing card site) was more than they ever dreamed. AN didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to scam or cheat us. They, including Berry, are a group of investors who plan to be here for a long time. AN needs both AN storeowners and AC customers.
    >
    >If AN doesn't respond to your e-mails about missing products, quality issues, or other concerns you have, DON'T post these complaints HERE in this forum. AN does NOT read these posts or at the very least, they are ignored.
    >
    >This forum was closed early this year for 4-5 months for 'maintenance'. I think it was closed due to the same people coming in here and being both nasty and rude. I think AN just got tired of deleting posts and probably figured the best thing to do is close this forum, let it sit for a while, then re-open it. Maybe the rude people will go away. Has anyone noticed that there was only 1 (one) spammer post in this forum since it opened back up?
    >
    >AN has this forum for US, the storeowenrs. This forum's ONLY purpose is for us to help each other, not to continuously bit*ch about the same things over and over.
    >
    >In MY opinion, if you get tired of it all, leave AN. Tired of no answers, leave AN. Want to help make a change and MAYBE help make things better for not only us but AN? Then post here with your comments as to what AN could do to help US. If someone called me a scammer or posted a comment ending with WTF, I certtainly would NOT respond to the comment. If I was moderator I would ask for a bit more politeness. If none came forth, he or she is gone.
    >
    >As this forum is for US ONLY, I can honestly say that AN will NOT respond to comments or questions about where's my order, late deliveries, black shirt snarls, etc... AN has stated in the past that offering tracking number will not happen - should say it all.
    >
    >I could go on but I thin kit's clear that I'm starting to get disgusted by what's going on here. If you don't like AN, count your losses (or gains) and leave. Join CP, Za, PF, 99Dogs, Spdshrt, etc...
    >
    >I really enjoy helping others. I have spent many months creating a free How To manual to show how to create your own store, starting from scratch. I have just opened another free webiste which shows you how to setup your own website, online. These are being made free to ALL AN members, not just to my own storeowners. I devote a lot of time trying to help others in here who ask for it.
    >
    >I seldom answer posts that are duplicate, rude, inflammatory or just plain uncalled for. I read ALL posts and answer only those who need information or it is something that I can contribute to.
    >
    >Today, after reading a few posts I occured to me that it's the same people with the same bit**es, over and over. To me, it seems that since they've been selling AN products for a few years that they would know that this is a growing thing. Again, the black t-shirts. An messed up with no notice of no shirts. AN says the beginning of October. The beginning is here. Do they have them? AN messed up so let's deal with it and recover.
    >
    >When the AC website started, I dropped all AN t-shirts as I feared a problem was going to develop due to rapid sales as was evident from the postings on their forum.
    >
    >I'm getting off the subject here.
    >
    >Use this forum for helping each other, not riding AN, name calling or just being rude. AN does not visit here as this is OUR(the members) forum. It is not mine, it is all of ours.
    >
    >Tired of order problems, then leave AN and go somewhere else.
    >
    >I've had my say so now onto more productive things instead of using my time to make this post.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
7/10/2009 6:29:48

leah
TotalPost:41
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

>Yes, I had my own business for 20 years employing quite a lot of people and my son has a business with a 30 million dollar yearly turnover, what about you, what's your history?
    >

Wowww!!!
7/10/2009 6:32:09

dawn
TotalPost:115

Alright. I agree with many points from people on both sides but I completely see what Fred is trying to say. We are not acting like business people. Instead of anger we should approach our business partner with a PROPOSAL. Instead of demanding or asking for tracking we could sit down individually or brain storm together different reasonable possibilities that could fix the problem. If we think of ourselves as customers then when we are unhappy we take our business elsewhere. We don't demand the company to change for us because they have many people with totally different demands. But if we think of ourselves as business partners we then propose in a detailed plan how we would like a change. But they do have the choice not to accept the proposal. There is definitely a problem with communication and something happened with a lot of orders. So we need to professionally deal with this. And if we don't like how things are being run then we need to find a new drop shipper. That is all we can do. We can't do no more ;)
7/10/2009 7:12:42

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

The solution is easy - ship yourself with tracking. I started doing this back when we went through Christmas '07. No problems since.
    So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
7/10/2009 7:32:09

Alan
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

No it's not a joke, I'm not a rich man, but my son's doing OK!!

>
    >Is this a joke?!
7/10/2009 7:38:40

dawn
TotalPost:115
RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

Lennie: So do you order a bunch of your popular stuff and hope it sells or do you wait until people order and then have it sent to you first?

>The solution is easy - ship yourself with tracking. I started doing this back when we went through Christmas '07. No problems since.
7/10/2009 10:29:02

Randy
TotalPost:196

I agree with lots of stuff Fred has said. And although, I haven't much help from Fred directly, I think it's quite clear the time and commitment that he puts on this forum. And I'm sure lots of new members especially has benefited from. In fact I don't think he gets enough thanks for what he does. So if anything Thanks Fred from my part.

At the same time I can understand some of the people's frustration if you lost most of your Shirts for some reason. It hasn't happened to be before, but during the christmas holidays I did experience quite a few items that went missing, so I know what it feels like. I actually myself started to build a T-Shirt site, which took me a few months with the designs and all. Cost me a few hundred,only to abandon it after ordering some samples which came out to be crap. So like Fred said, I would just abandon the Shirts all together at least until they announce better quality improves or something of the sort.

Over all and all, I think this more of an issue of criticism. Constructive criticism is good, but just bit*hin doesn't do too much, but then again I do understand the frustration some of the people experience. All in all I think it's just a bad situation, since the new members are not pleased and the old member have heard the same problem complains again and again. It is a pity though AN has yet to improve some aspect of it's product and service as anticipated for a long time. It is a bit overdue, but at the same time we should also consider the growth that AN has experience the past two years.

So ya, there's not much left to say. Everyone just chill and be more friendly and supportive to each other. After all, we are all somewhat in the same boat, and there's no reason why we can't all be successful together.
    http://www.ANsvip.com - Forum for Super VIP Members!
7/10/2009 14:56:15

Alan
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Enough is enough! Reply

Well said Sir!!

>
    >Over all and all, I think this more of an issue of criticism. Constructive criticism is good, but just bit*hin doesn't do too much, but then again I do understand the frustration some of the people experience. All in all I think it's just a bad situation, since the new members are not pleased and the old member have heard the same problem complains again and again. It is a pity though AN has yet to improve some aspect of it's product and service as anticipated for a long time. It is a bit overdue, but at the same time we should also consider the growth that AN has experience the past two years.
    >
    >So ya, there's not much left to say. Everyone just chill and be more friendly and supportive to each other. After all, we are all somewhat in the same boat, and there's no reason why we can't all be successful together.
7/10/2009 17:54:06

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

For the most part, I have most of my orders here. I don't carry too many watches since you never know when the battery will die. Though starting in October and March, I do order watches. I do alot of fairs and festivals; a flea market during the summer. I also donate alot to various local charities or our library and school when they are raising money. So, pretty much, everything I have on hand is sold within 3 months of purchasing. If something isn't moving, I do a CLEARANCE SALE auction. The only items I don't ship myself is anything going to other countries than the US.

The bulk of my items are mouse pads, charms, lighters, earrings and dogtags.

After Thanksgiving, I close my ebay store and only run auctions on what I have here.

It won't work as well for those outside of the US. But, it works quite well for me.

>Lennie: So do you order a bunch of your popular stuff and hope it sells or do you wait until people order and then have it sent to you first?
    >
    >>The solution is easy - ship yourself with tracking. I started doing this back when we went through Christmas '07. No problems since.

So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
7/10/2009 20:28:54

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

"And you are the boss of this forum because.......?" No, I am not moderator or boss of this forum. All of us memmbers are the boss. We help and police each other to keep this forum productive.

"And if we are having problems with AN we are entitled to speak to other members about it here" I agree 100%

"This forum is for good and bad, and if us speaking about the problems we are having bugs you that much, just don't read it, simple." - I agree and I have no problem with that. My opinion is, the same few people are posting over and over about the same problem. All I'm stating is 'Give It A Rest!'. The horse is dead!

Now, what are we going to do about Xmas? Do we stock our own inventory? Do we contine to sell on Ebay? Should we prepare for the black shirts so when they become available, we can sell them? How many black t's in stock - sgould we sell them? How do I deal with customers who have been waiting since Aug-Sep for their orders?

What have we done to take care of all of storeowners and/or store customers? Have we notified them?

Fred

>And you are the boss of this forum because.......?
    >
    >As you say this forum is for all of us. And if we are having problems with AN we are entitled to speak to other members about it here. This forum is for good and bad, and if us speaking about the problems we are having bugs you that much, just don't read it, simple.
    >
    >
    >

http://www.sell-online-how-to.com/
    ....... New website to teach you how to create your own website and sell online. All free.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    http://www.tshirts-mall.com/index.html Get your AN store listed here for free AND your Ebay store
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
8/10/2009 5:33:53
Page 1 of 3, Total 56 1 2 3