Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Kristy Boan
TotalPost:50
Which program will be best for my business? Reply

Hello all,

I have been with artsnow for quite a while, and haven't had any business. I just graduated college and I am about to open my own design business and will need to purchase apparel for the business, as well trying to get surrounding businesses tobuy bulk orders of merchandise with their logo on it. I will also be designing business cards, logos, etc. but I want the best price as I am soley focusing on making money off of the merchandise I buy. Hope I explained that well

Please let me know which store is best for my current situation. Also, it confuses me as to why the Super VIP is $1,000 a year. So much higher than the others.

Thanks all,

Kristy
    -----------------------------------------------
    Krave Design
    http://www.kravedesign.biz
5/10/2009 23:14:54

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Which program will be best for my business? Reply

Hi Kristy,

Let's see if this helps you a bit.

Free Store - higher base price but there are no monthly fees and you cannot offer the design it yourself center.

Premium Store- $5 a month and the base price is at the VIP reseller price, however, your store is still setup as a free store (see above).

VIP store - This has a lower base price than the free store. Monthly fee is $10.00 and you can offer the Design It Yourself center plus have free stores created under YOUR VIP serivice where you would make a profit between the base prices of the VIP program and the free store base price.

Reseller - $20 a month. Best used if you sell online, Ebay, etc.. Lowest base price BUT your store is NOT visible to the public. It's only purpose is for you to fill bulk orders for your customers. You cannot create any stores under your Reseller account. You do get a 5% discount when ordering in bulk BUT, if you have any problems with orders being filled and you have customers asking for refunds, then the 5% is of no valu.

SVIP - $100 a month. This is ideal IF you plan to run your business to offer Reseller, VIP, Premium and Free stores under your account. You will make a profit between the base price of the SVIP and the particular program. The base price of the SVIP is 5% LESS than the reseller. Gee. The reseller gets the 5%, however, you can order, as an SVIP to get the lowest price.

If you go for the VIP or SVIP and you are aiming towards local businesses, instead or in addition to, you might want to consider offering them the opportunity to open their own store(s) under YOUR VIP/SVIP program. This way they (or you) can create their own store and they can sell their products or but them for themselves. You make a profit anyways.

As I have the SVIP program, I have some VIP storeowners who do this. They offer and create free stores for their local schools, churches, organizations, businesses, etc.... They make money, the storeowners make money. A good example is http://www.fun-tees.com/northrangers

I hope this helps and always feel free to post any questions you may have here as we're all here to help.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Hello all,
    >
    >I have been with artsnow for quite a while, and haven't had any business. I just graduated college and I am about to open my own design business and will need to purchase apparel for the business, as well trying to get surrounding businesses tobuy bulk orders of merchandise with their logo on it. I will also be designing business cards, logos, etc. but I want the best price as I am soley focusing on making money off of the merchandise I buy. Hope I explained that well
    >
    >Please let me know which store is best for my current situation. Also, it confuses me as to why the Super VIP is $1,000 a year. So much higher than the others.
    >
    >Thanks all,
    >
    >Kristy
    http://www.fun-tees.com/howtomanual/index.html
    The NEW How To manual for our Artsnow storesB]

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Ready to use clipart for products .
6/10/2009 5:49:33

Support Cancer
Title:SVIP Owner
TotalPost:113

Hi Kristy,

In your case, I'd recommend resellers account, offering you the lowest base prices.

Otherwise VIP stores offer great value for the price. VIP gives you and your customer heaps of features. You can turn it into a website thanks to custom HTML pages, which will help to get organic search engine traffic if you know what to do when it come to SEO.

>Hello all,
    >
    >I have been with artsnow for quite a while, and haven't had any business. I just graduated college and I am about to open my own design business and will need to purchase apparel for the business, as well trying to get surrounding businesses tobuy bulk orders of merchandise with their logo on it. I will also be designing business cards, logos, etc. but I want the best price as I am soley focusing on making money off of the merchandise I buy. Hope I explained that well
    >
    >Please let me know which store is best for my current situation. Also, it confuses me as to why the Super VIP is $1,000 a year. So much higher than the others.
    >
    >Thanks all,
    >
    >Kristy
7/10/2009 20:16:23

Kristy Boan
TotalPost:50
RE:RE:Which program will be best for my business? Reply

Thanks for the responses!!! They've been of great help! Please check out my website....www.kravedesigninc.com

>Hi Kristy,
    >
    >Let's see if this helps you a bit.
    >
    >Free Store - higher base price but there are no monthly fees and you cannot offer the design it yourself center.
    >
    >Premium Store- $5 a month and the base price is at the VIP reseller price, however, your store is still setup as a free store (see above).
    >
    >VIP store - This has a lower base price than the free store. Monthly fee is $10.00 and you can offer the Design It Yourself center plus have free stores created under YOUR VIP serivice where you would make a profit between the base prices of the VIP program and the free store base price.
    >
    >Reseller - $20 a month. Best used if you sell online, Ebay, etc.. Lowest base price BUT your store is NOT visible to the public. It's only purpose is for you to fill bulk orders for your customers. You cannot create any stores under your Reseller account. You do get a 5% discount when ordering in bulk BUT, if you have any problems with orders being filled and you have customers asking for refunds, then the 5% is of no valu.
    >
    >SVIP - $100 a month. This is ideal IF you plan to run your business to offer Reseller, VIP, Premium and Free stores under your account. You will make a profit between the base price of the SVIP and the particular program. The base price of the SVIP is 5% LESS than the reseller. Gee. The reseller gets the 5%, however, you can order, as an SVIP to get the lowest price.
    >
    >If you go for the VIP or SVIP and you are aiming towards local businesses, instead or in addition to, you might want to consider offering them the opportunity to open their own store(s) under YOUR VIP/SVIP program. This way they (or you) can create their own store and they can sell their products or but them for themselves. You make a profit anyways.
    >
    >As I have the SVIP program, I have some VIP storeowners who do this. They offer and create free stores for their local schools, churches, organizations, businesses, etc.... They make money, the storeowners make money. A good example is http://www.fun-tees.com/northrangers
    >
    >I hope this helps and always feel free to post any questions you may have here as we're all here to help.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >>Hello all,
    >>
    >>I have been with artsnow for quite a while, and haven't had any business. I just graduated college and I am about to open my own design business and will need to purchase apparel for the business, as well trying to get surrounding businesses tobuy bulk orders of merchandise with their logo on it. I will also be designing business cards, logos, etc. but I want the best price as I am soley focusing on making money off of the merchandise I buy. Hope I explained that well
    >>
    >>Please let me know which store is best for my current situation. Also, it confuses me as to why the Super VIP is $1,000 a year. So much higher than the others.
    >>
    >>Thanks all,
    >>
    >>Kristy
    Krave Design
    http://www.kravedesigninc.com
25/11/2009 2:46:14

karrylady
TotalPost:4

I hope you can have a good business,I am a graduated college too.I know a website,the Items are cheaper,and have more kinds of products.if u want to produce your own design Items,you can contact with the website too.the website is www.karrylady.com.
    I hope I can help you.Good luck for you~~!

>Hello all,
    >
    >
    >
    >Thanks all,
    >
    >Kristy
22/2/2010 17:10:02

Great Gift Specialty
TotalPost:16
RE:RE:RE:Which program will be best for my business? Reply

>Thanks for the responses!!! They've been of great help! Please check out my website....www.kravedesigninc.com
    >
    >
    >>Hi Kristy,
    >>
    >>Let's see if this helps you a bit.
    >>
    >>Free Store - higher base price but there are no monthly fees and you cannot offer the design it yourself center.
    >>
    >>Premium Store- $5 a month and the base price is at the VIP reseller price, however, your store is still setup as a free store (see above).
    >>
    >>VIP store - This has a lower base price than the free store. Monthly fee is $10.00 and you can offer the Design It Yourself center plus have free stores created under YOUR VIP serivice where you would make a profit between the base prices of the VIP program and the free store base price.
    >>
    >>Reseller - $20 a month. Best used if you sell online, Ebay, etc.. Lowest base price BUT your store is NOT visible to the public. It's only purpose is for you to fill bulk orders for your customers. You cannot create any stores under your Reseller account. You do get a 5% discount when ordering in bulk BUT, if you have any problems with orders being filled and you have customers asking for refunds, then the 5% is of no valu.
    >>
    >>SVIP - $100 a month. This is ideal IF you plan to run your business to offer Reseller, VIP, Premium and Free stores under your account. You will make a profit between the base price of the SVIP and the particular program. The base price of the SVIP is 5% LESS than the reseller. Gee. The reseller gets the 5%, however, you can order, as an SVIP to get the lowest price.
    >>
    >>If you go for the VIP or SVIP and you are aiming towards local businesses, instead or in addition to, you might want to consider offering them the opportunity to open their own store(s) under YOUR VIP/SVIP program. This way they (or you) can create their own store and they can sell their products or but them for themselves. You make a profit anyways.
    >>
    >>As I have the SVIP program, I have some VIP storeowners who do this. They offer and create free stores for their local schools, churches, organizations, businesses, etc.... They make money, the storeowners make money. A good example is http://www.fun-tees.com/northrangers
    >>
    >>I hope this helps and always feel free to post any questions you may have here as we're all here to help.
    >>
    >>Fred
    >>Melbourne FL
    >>
    >>
    >>>Hello all,
    >>>
    >>>I have been with artsnow for quite a while, and haven't had any business. I just graduated college and I am about to open my own design business and will need to purchase apparel for the business, as well trying to get surrounding businesses tobuy bulk orders of merchandise with their logo on it. I will also be designing business cards, logos, etc. but I want the best price as I am soley focusing on making money off of the merchandise I buy. Hope I explained that well
    >>>
    >>>Please let me know which store is best for my current situation. Also, it confuses me as to why the Super VIP is $1,000 a year. So much higher than the others.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks all,
    >>>
    >>>Kristy

$1,000.00 very too much for a newbie. Alternatively, you can get the same benefits as SVIP when you register as reseller at http://www.ezydropshipping.com

Thank you.
17/9/2011 10:19:14
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1