Your are the 2252th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Randy
TotalPost:196
Grocery Bags Reply

These are those bases where you can buy at supermarket kind of things. The reusable bags. They are getting more and more popular. I think they shouldn't be too hard to be made available.

I think it's great how many different types of products AN has. To be honest, I think AN has more than enough for now. Although, the more the merrier, I think more time should be spent on improving some of the products instead of pumping out more. Such as the JigSaw Puzzles, and hopefully we can actually see the puzzle boxes come to play, which were said to supposedly be here for like a year ago.

Also, improvement on the Shirts, or at least more consistency would be nice. I don't know whether it's because of the printing machines or careless people that work on them. But reliability is my main complain if I had one. Number of product available, I say it's pretty good already.

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.ANsvip.com - Forum for Super VIP Members!
6/9/2009 5:05:20 PM

may
TotalPost:14
RE:Grocery Bags Reply

>Also, improvement on the Shirts, or at least more consistency would be nice. I don't know whether it's because of the printing machines or careless people that work on them. But reliability is my main complain if I had one. Number of product available, I say it's pretty good already.

Yes, I agree with you. We need consistency on shirts.
6/9/2009 7:23:13 PM

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
RE:RE:Grocery Bags Reply

Dear all,

We have changed the suppliers of T-Shirts for 2 months, the T-Shirts consistency is better than before.

We are going to add "recycle bag" in 10 days, which is foldable like a coin case. Hope you like it.

For jigsaw puzzles, since the demands of them are in small quantity, so, we don't add the case for it.

We are adding more great new products and gifts, the quality will be improved when we changed to new printing machines. You can see a lot improvement for mousepads and others.

For those products with too many complaints, we will remove from our product list forever. Your comments are welcome all the time.
    Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
6/18/2009 10:01:44 PM

Gale Langley
TotalPost:140
RE:RE:RE:Grocery Bags Reply

Are you saying you are just changing the supplier for two months, than going back to the old supplier? Or are you changing the supplier permanently in two months? If so, will the shirts be labeled differently, or still just show the size and no other info?

>Dear all,
    >
    >We have changed the suppliers of T-Shirts for 2 months, the T-Shirts consistency is better than before.
    >
    >We are going to add "recycle bag" in 10 days, which is foldable like a coin case. Hope you like it.
    >
    >For jigsaw puzzles, since the demands of them are in small quantity, so, we don't add the case for it.
    >
    >We are adding more great new products and gifts, the quality will be improved when we changed to new printing machines. You can see a lot improvement for mousepads and others.
    >
    >For those products with too many complaints, we will remove from our product list forever. Your comments are welcome all the time.
    http://www.scribbleprints.com
    http://www.squidoo.com/artsnowsales
7/8/2009 11:17:33 AM

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:Grocery Bags Reply

Hi all I for one look forward to new products, for the older products being discontinued, the only one id like see reconsidered is the jr hoodie, i have sold lots of them with no complaints of the quality, thought id throw that up in the case AN may reconsider this item, for some reason this item seemed to make my ebay store more productive, please AN reconsider until them i still make a profit buying them now until they are gone
7/16/2009 4:28:34 PM

Krystal & Madeliene Scorpio
TotalPost:43
RE:RE:RE:Grocery Bags Reply

What happend to the Recycle Bags? Are they now avalible for free stores or have you discoutinued them? :(

>Dear all,
    >
    >We have changed the suppliers of T-Shirts for 2 months, the T-Shirts consistency is better than before.
    >
    >We are going to add "recycle bag" in 10 days, which is foldable like a coin case. Hope you like it.
    >
    >For jigsaw puzzles, since the demands of them are in small quantity, so, we don't add the case for it.
    >
    >We are adding more great new products and gifts, the quality will be improved when we changed to new printing machines. You can see a lot improvement for mousepads and others.
    >
    >For those products with too many complaints, we will remove from our product list forever. Your comments are welcome all the time.
    I'm just human pure devotion. If I can't have you, what will I do.
8/28/2009 11:03:46 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1