Your are the 5297th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 16 1
AuthorPosts

Nadia Kerr
TotalPost:138
Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

These would sell well during wet weather. This is also a popular promotional product for many companies.

Sample Designs (opened umbrella):

(closed umbrella, compact and easy to ship):
2/6/2009 16:24:57

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

Hi Nadia,

AS AN only uses direct to garment (DTG) printers, umbrellas and other products cannot be printed on. There is special vinyl available which is perfect for imprinting umbrellas and can be setup and cut with a vinyl cutter. Although I haven't used my vinyl cutter in a few years, maybe someday I might find the time to tinker and see if it's feasible.

FRed
    Melbourne FL

>These would sell well during wet weather. This is also a popular promotional product for many companies.
    >
    >Sample Designs (opened umbrella):
    >
    >
    >(closed umbrella, compact and easy to ship):
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    http://stores.shop.ebay.com/USColorprint-Clocks
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
4/6/2009 5:29:32

rowan Capricorn
TotalPost:251

Fred,
    A lot of the new stuff is sublimation so umbrellas can be done.

Cheers,
    Rowan

>Hi Nadia,
    >
    >AS AN only uses direct to garment (DTG) printers, umbrellas and other products cannot be printed on. There is special vinyl available which is perfect for imprinting umbrellas and can be setup and cut with a vinyl cutter. Although I haven't used my vinyl cutter in a few years, maybe someday I might find the time to tinker and see if it's feasible.
    >
    >FRed
    >Melbourne FL
    >

Cheers,
    Rowan
4/6/2009 6:35:35

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

Hi Rowan,

Yes. I used to do sublimation ink heat transfer printing but since Sawgrass cornered the market on sub inks, the cost of a complete ink set has gone fro under $100 to $420. Cost per print has risen 5X it's previous cost. To do one panel for an umbrella, t-shirts, mousepad, etc, cost per print (at 85 coverage), runs about $2-3.

Way to expensive for me and I find that using pigmented inks works great on mousepads, coasters, t's. sweats, etc... and we can use 100% cotton, do denim, canvas, etc...

Yes. Subbing is also another alternative.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Fred,
    >A lot of the new stuff is sublimation so umbrellas can be done.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Rowan

http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
6/6/2009 4:26:06

BerryAC
TotalPost:187

Dear all,

Direct printing is just used for T-Shirts/Garments.

For other photo gifts, like mousepad, mugs, ornaments, blankets, neckties, etc., we do sublimation ink heat transfer printing.

For keychains, ballmarkers, watches, buttons, etc., we use regular EPSON printers, and do some value-added processes, to make them as photo gifts.

The umbrella will be added soon, we did research on umbrella already, they can be easily produced. Products like making handbags, we can overcome the difficulties. Umbrella, no problem at all.

Good news for throw pillow case (productid: 163), we have changed the materials and the final products are very great now.

We also change the material of canvas (unstretched), it is using 360gsm woven cotton canvas, the output is much more like real canvas paintings.

Once more, we have upgraded our Silverlight Product Designer, it is much more userfriendly, you can design as many unique products as you like.

Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
6/6/2009 15:48:52

Nadia Kerr

Thanks for explaining Berry. I didn't think it would be too hard to do umbrellas since you already do such a big variety of different products of various materials.

Look forward to seeing the umbrellas soon. Hopefully not too long away and I can promote them for winter time in our country (Australia).

Regards,
    Nadia
6/6/2009 16:33:31

Fred Virgo

6/6/2009 23:15:20

OnePzee Leo
TotalPost:3

Agreed with Nadia.....

Can put this umbrella too

Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella
8/6/2009 7:21:50

Fred Virgo

9/6/2009 0:08:39

Nadia Kerr

I doubt the sword style handles are something AN can easily create or make customisable, however perhaps if they gave customers the option of selection from a few different handle types that are already available after they have designed the umbrella face, this would solve the problem. Therefore customers are not designing the actual handle, just choosing from a selection of handle types. There could be a standard handle and a few of the sword styles to choose from.

Personally I'd like just a standard umbrella handle, but some people may like the sword handles too. :-)

Nadia
9/6/2009 5:19:44

BerryAC
RE:RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella is really good looking, however, it will be good looking when it is 100% black.

However, our umbrella are in white (outside can be customized, inner side is still white), if the handle is black, it will be ugly.

And we prefer the foldable umbrellas instead of long handle umbrella, because the shipping fees will be much lower. If sales are good for foldable umbrellas, we will add the long handle umbrellas.

They will be available in 2 weeks.
    Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
18/6/2009 22:08:31

BerryAC
RE:RE:RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

After tested, Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella seems possible, we will re-think about it. But the price will definitely much higher than the foldable umbrella.
    Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
27/6/2009 10:56:47

Nadia Kerr
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

>After tested, Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella seems possible, we will re-think about it. But the price will definitely much higher than the foldable umbrella.

I think it makes perfect sense for the sword handle umbrellas to cost more. Please also include standard handle umbrella as option, not just sword options.

Nadia
27/6/2009 14:58:34

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

Hi Berry,

Hope the Samurai handle umbrellas work out.

As these would be a 'specialty' umbrella, we expect that they would cost more. Anxious to see the results. A person at work has a Samurai umbrella and I'll ask hin where he got it from and what he paid for it.

By the way, I ordered an umbrella with photos on it. I'm certain it's going to be everything I expect it to be.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>After tested, Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella seems possible, we will re-think about it. But the price will definitely much higher than the foldable umbrella.
27/6/2009 20:56:48

Nadia Kerr
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

Fred, how did you order an umbrella already?

Is it available on the stores now? Last time i checked it was still $111 in my store price list.

Nadia

>Hi Berry,
    >
    >Hope the Samurai handle umbrellas work out.
    >
    >As these would be a 'specialty' umbrella, we expect that they would cost more. Anxious to see the results. A person at work has a Samurai umbrella and I'll ask hin where he got it from and what he paid for it.
    >
    >By the way, I ordered an umbrella with photos on it. I'm certain it's going to be everything I expect it to be.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >>After tested, Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella seems possible, we will re-think about it. But the price will definitely much higher than the foldable umbrella.
28/6/2009 12:49:33

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Umbrella - Great for wet weather Reply

29/6/2009 1:48:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 16 1