Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
Reminder about posting rules Reply

Good morning,

Just a reminder to the newer forum members here.

1. If you have an inquiry about an order, late shipment, etc... do NOT post here. Contact AN directly at supports@artsnow.com

Order questions usually are unanswered as this forum is for US
    members, NOT for AN support to monitor.

2. Please do not CAPITOLIZE your comments/posts. Capitol letters shows that you are shouting and usually, these posts do not get answered.

3. Be courteous. If a post does not get answered it usually means that the members here do not have an answer. Be patient as some members only visit here once a week.

Do not hestitate to ask any questions about stores, how to, etc... Everyone of us started with AN and we all had the same learning curve that you may be going through.

This forum is for us AN storeowners. WE, the members, help each other. AN MAY monitor the forum but it is up to us to help each other out.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    Free to use manual to help you setup, order and control your AN store.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Clipart ready to use for your products.
14/5/2009 19:12:45

George Morrison
TotalPost:160
RE:Reminder about posting rules Reply

And lets keep serious complaining and name calling to a minimum. If you didn't get your orders or it took longer than normal for processing, shipping or delivery contact AN directly. Maybe one or two posts stating the problem and what you did about it. There is no point going on and on about it here, there is nothing we (other members) can do about it.
15/5/2009 2:21:58

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
RE:RE:Reminder about posting rules Reply

hi Fred,

Thanks for detailed rule. I just made it on the top.

We are sorry that the forum was done for 4-5 months.

We hope this forum can help our resellers/vip owners and supervip owners very much.

Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsNow.com
15/5/2009 13:00:36

George Morrison
RE:RE:RE:Reminder about posting rules Reply

Berry, I hope that with the re-opening of the forum that we will be able to get more response from AN staff. Even if you have a quick look once a day and reply to those that need to be answered. There are not that many posts that it would take too much of your time. At least check once a day to delete stupid posts
16/5/2009 2:28:40

George Morrison
RE:RE:RE:RE:Reminder about posting rules Reply

I'm going to add a pet peeve of mine to this post.

When you reply to a post, don't just hit the reply button and start typing. DELETE the original post from your reply. I really hate scrolling through piles and piles of stuff I've already read trying to find the answer to the original post.

Thanks
20/5/2009 3:04:01

GERALDINE WILDE
TotalPost:3

Hello, I am guilty of uppercasing my post....I broke my wrist and I am one finger typing. I did appoligize at the end of my post. I think that before speculation of "Yelling", by using UPPERCASE is suspected, a person should check it out first. And, in my case, tie one of your arms down for a day or two, and see what a chore everything can be, including typing. This took bout 10x, more time, to type than usual.

Thanks.
19/11/2011 4:13:51

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:Reminder about posting rules Reply

Hello Geraldine,

Not a problem. We all understand and took no offense to your posts.

Fred

>Hello, I am guilty of uppercasing my post....I broke my wrist and I am one finger typing. I did appoligize at the end of my post. I think that before speculation of "Yelling", by using UPPERCASE is suspected, a person should check it out first. And, in my case, tie one of your arms down for a day or two, and see what a chore everything can be, including typing. This took bout 10x, more time, to type than usual.
    >
    >Thanks.

http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store since 2008 - join us.
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    How To Manual -How to setup your store -
2/12/2011 6:19:55

Pat Butler
TotalPost:3

>Good morning,
    >
    >Just a reminder to the newer forum members here.
    >
    >1. If you have an inquiry about an order, late shipment, etc... do NOT post here. Contact AN directly at supports@artsnow.com
    >
    > Order questions usually are unanswered as this forum is for US
    > members, NOT for AN support to monitor.
    >
    >2. Please do not CAPITOLIZE your comments/posts. Capitol letters shows that you are shouting and usually, these posts do not get answered.
    >
    >3. Be courteous. If a post does not get answered it usually means that the members here do not have an answer. Be patient as some members only visit here once a week.
    >
    >Do not hestitate to ask any questions about stores, how to, etc... Everyone of us started with AN and we all had the same learning curve that you may be going through.
    >
    >This forum is for us AN storeowners. WE, the members, help each other. AN MAY monitor the forum but it is up to us to help each other out.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >

>I'VE EMAILED 'supports@artsnow.com' TWO DAYS AGO AND STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM.
    WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO???
16/6/2012 5:51:19

LucianaHardin
TotalPost:6

Not a problem. We all understand and took no offense to your posts.

Standing On the Peak of All Brilliant Shows----Buy DVD Online, Seize every mimute,seize it!
6/11/2012 15:58:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1